• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

My Part In Bob Spours Downfall

I just got some Video Editing Software. There's been some threads about Stolen Valour, So I thought I'd give that throbber Spour a shoeing.

Not quite Spielberg...

Linky

But it amused me!

Notwithstanding that you've done a barrel of a job, mucker, I, personally, had a bit of a problem with it.

The thing is that I work with languages on an everyday basis. I speak fluent German and I also watched the original version of the filum in German. Considering Bruno Ganz is Swiss in origin, it's entirely up to his incredible skills to reproduce Hitler's Austrian/Hochdeutsch accent with such astonishing accuracy. As such, I found myself unable to appreciate your most admirable attempts to the fullest extent. However, full marks!

MsG

Latest Threads