My Para Reg Tatoo is worrying me

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by HardAsNails, May 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've started my aplication to join the paras. However, my mate says that because i already got a para reg tatoo on my right shoulder that they will beat the shit out of me and make my life hell in training. I asked my recruiter and he admitted that "they wont be too amused".

I'm starting to regret having the tatoo done now, because I don't want any hassle because i had a para tatoo as a civvie. I can't afford to get it removed either.

What do you think? Will I be given any grief for my tatoo?
  2. If you don't want grief off the paras it's quite simple - join the marines, they won't mind at all!

3. Slice it off with a broken Becks bottle. Far, far less painful that the Paras doing it for you.
  4. Mmmmm tricky, try covering yourself in blue paint like an ancient British Warrior - the Para's respect that sort of thing, make sure you keep giving yourself a coat of paint touching up any bits that become pink, until you have earned the right to have that tattoo. Then wash it off with turps and off you go

hope this helps
  5. why would a civvie want a para reg tat? this must be a WAH!
  6. Your not Pte Golden are you? If you are FCUK OFF
  7. Because I'm deffinately joining up. I decided to get the tattoo done before joining. I wish I had waited til I passed training now though.
  8. Are you Grant Mitchell?
  9. ha ha ha WALT! bet youre an air softer too!
  10. Take a potato peeler to it
  11. Hey Sandy another live one here for you, he can spell a bit better than Golden. I hope it isnt a WAH as the lads should have good fun in ITC :D
  12. On the subject of waltish ink, what happened to that chopper who has a logo from Warhammer tattooed on his neck?
  13. Big tub of Crisco should do the trick...

14. Get my auntie yannie to swop her lynx tattoo on her arrse with you and try and join the A.A.C.