My Para Reg Tatoo is worrying me

I've started my aplication to join the paras. However, my mate says that because i already got a para reg tatoo on my right shoulder that they will beat the shit out of me and make my life hell in training. I asked my recruiter and he admitted that "they wont be too amused".

I'm starting to regret having the tatoo done now, because I don't want any hassle because i had a para tatoo as a civvie. I can't afford to get it removed either.

What do you think? Will I be given any grief for my tatoo?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Slice it off with a broken Becks bottle. Far, far less painful that the Paras doing it for you.

Mmmmm tricky, try covering yourself in blue paint like an ancient British Warrior - the Para's respect that sort of thing, make sure you keep giving yourself a coat of paint touching up any bits that become pink, until you have earned the right to have that tattoo. Then wash it off with turps and off you go

hope this helps

HardAsNails said:
I've started my aplication to join the paras. However, my mate says that because i already got a para reg tatoo on my right shoulder that they will beat the s*** out of me and make my life hell in training. I asked my recruiter and he admitted that "they wont be too amused".

I'm starting to regret having the tatoo done now, because I don't want any hassle because i had a para tatoo as a civvie. I can't afford to get it removed either.

Your not Pte Golden are you? If you are FCUK OFF

stevieni22 said:
why would a civvie want a para reg tat? this must be a WAH!
Because I'm deffinately joining up. I decided to get the tattoo done before joining. I wish I had waited til I passed training now though.

HardAsNails said:
stevieni22 said:
why would a civvie want a para reg tat? this must be a WAH!
Because I'm deffinately joining up. I decided to get the tattoo done before joining. I wish I had waited til I passed training now though.
Are you Grant Mitchell?

Take a potato peeler to it

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
Take a potato peeler to it
Hey Sandy another live one here for you, he can spell a bit better than Golden. I hope it isnt a WAH as the lads should have good fun in ITC :D

On the subject of waltish ink, what happened to that chopper who has a logo from Warhammer tattooed on his neck?

Big tub of Crisco should do the trick...

HardAsNails said:
I've started my aplication to join the paras. However, my mate says that because i already got a para reg tatoo on my right shoulder that they will beat the s*** out of me and make my life hell in training. I asked my recruiter and he admitted that "they wont be too amused".

Get my auntie yannie to swop her lynx tattoo on her arrse with you and try and join the A.A.C.

HardAsNails said:

Go the whole hog mate and get a winged dagger on the other shoulder.

Please folks, do you think it will be a hiuge problem? I know it's easy to muck about online but this is really bothering me now. I could do with some decent advice.

Thanks

HardAsNails said:
Please folks, do you think it will be a hiuge problem? I know it's easy to muck about online but this is really bothering me now. I could do with some decent advice.

Thanks
Then provide some decent info!

Do you have the whole of the Para Reg tattoo'd onto your body? Maybe just a few Companies? Mortars on your ring?

Is it the capbadge or does it just say Para? (in which case simply get it changed to Paranormal and tell them you see dead people).

Help us to help you young man.................... :D

If this is a serious post then dont even dream of turning up with that tatoo. Your life will be a living hell, I guarentee it. Have it removed or covered with a different tattoo, anything. You will never even survive training otherwise. Even if you join a different unit they would make your life hell.

WTF did you get a tatoo you're not entitled to wear??

Until you get rid of it, forget about the forces altogether.

That is of course if this isn't a wah!

Latest Threads