My new ex booty mate

Is the wearing of a NI medal on a foreign police force uniform a form of "Walting"?

  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
I got done for speeding today. So what? I hear you say. Well after living in Northern Australia for the last 4 years this was the first time I have been caught. Now while receiving the standard lecture from plod (who was about 5 feet 2 inches tall) for getting clocked at a frightening 14kph over the 100kph speed limit I notice a GSM ribbon on the shirt of said plod. Then I realise that he also has an English accent. So I think to myself that I should get off with this minor traffic infringement, as for once I have something in common with an officer of the law, with both of us being ex forces.

I asked him "did you spend a bit of time in Ulster mate?
Plod: "yes"
Me: Oh aye, what were you in?
Plod: "Royal Marines"
Me: "where did you serve?"
Plod: "Newry"
Me: " Good for you mate, I got out about 10 years ago after doing 8 years"
Plod " I'll be back in a minute, wait in your vehicle"

He pissed off back to his car with my license and it was then that I realised that my attempt to talk my way out of this was not going well and the ex bootneck was showing no interest in even having a yarn about the old days let alone getting involved in any bezzering. Alas I concluded I would be leaving the scene with a dirty license and a few dollars less in my wallet.

Sure enough a few moments later Queenslands finest revenue raiser returned and handed me a ticket for $133 and a point off my License. His parting words were "be careful as we will be around this area for the next week, oh and have a nice day"

Now as I drove back to work I thought to myself well at least that experience had reinforced 2 things that I have always believed to be true.

1) Small man syndrome is definitely a disease and sufferers should never ever be allowed to wear a uniform or carry a badge or a gun.

2) ACAB

Have a nice day.
 
#3
I also wear the medals I'm entitled to on uniform I'm entitled to wear. Does that make me a walt in your books too?



To the hole please!
 
#5
It may be a case that your gutless attempt at bezzering merely wafted the stench of 'hat' under his finely honed nostrils and re-enforced his decision to ticket you. You may have been better off rolling round in the dirt with him play biting his ear and subjecting him to a monstrous wedgie, he would have pinged you as Royal and you would have been home free...
 
#7
reni_77 said:
It may be a case that your gutless attempt at bezzering merely wafted the stench of 'hat' under his finely honed nostrils and re-enforced his decision to ticket you. You may have been better off rolling round in the dirt with him play biting his ear and subjecting him to a monstrous wedgie, he would have pinged you as Royal and you would have been home free...
I cant disagree with you but the steely eyed dealer death nipped my attempt well and truly in the bud and dealt me the ticket pronto.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#9
...of course if you had been semi-naked with a couple of rollmats to hand, things may have ended up differently :wink:

$133 dollars would have been worth a parting question of "How many different continents have the cabbage heads surrendered on since WW2?"
 
#10
goingtroppo said:
reni_77 said:
It may be a case that your gutless attempt at bezzering merely wafted the stench of 'hat' under his finely honed nostrils and re-enforced his decision to ticket you. You may have been better off rolling round in the dirt with him play biting his ear and subjecting him to a monstrous wedgie, he would have pinged you as Royal and you would have been home free...
I cant disagree with you but the steely eyed dealer death nipped my attempt well and truly in the bud and dealt me the ticket pronto.
Dont get into convo ! Just dive in, by default alone testosterone will kick in, you can encircle each other in the dust cloudwith nostrils flaring and you'll be dry humping within the minute ! Im speaking from experience ! :D
 
#11
reni_77 said:
goingtroppo said:
reni_77 said:
It may be a case that your gutless attempt at bezzering merely wafted the stench of 'hat' under his finely honed nostrils and re-enforced his decision to ticket you. You may have been better off rolling round in the dirt with him play biting his ear and subjecting him to a monstrous wedgie, he would have pinged you as Royal and you would have been home free...
I cant disagree with you but the steely eyed dealer death nipped my attempt well and truly in the bud and dealt me the ticket pronto.
Dont get into convo ! Just dive in, by default alone testosterone will kick in, you can encircle each other in the dust cloudwith nostrils flaring and you'll be dry humping within the minute ! Im speaking from experience ! :D
True reni,but if you're other lid clicked in you'd be dry bumming him :D
 
#12
Does this mean that thousands of chaps in suits and bowler hats who walk up and down Whitehall every November are walts for wearing medals as they are no longer serving?

Once you have been awarded a medal or award it is for you to keep. I suspect that there will be plenty of ex British Forces now gone down under wearing their medals on their new adopted uniforms.

This copper is probably a product of new policing, well gone are the days of "BFG mate, go on your way try to keep to about 90 in the UK and perhaps 8 bottles of Wobbly might impair your driving skills, on your way old boy!"

Still sounds like a miserable tw&t
 
#13
True reni,but if you're other lid clicked in you'd be dry bumming him :D[/quote][/i][/b]

How depressingly true :( Im like a lost puppy post rugby match, dont know whether to get 'skin on skin' with a muscly blond chap or snog a baldy with a fat tache :D
 
#14
offhand said:
Does this mean that thousands of chaps in suits and bowler hats who walk up and down Whitehall every November are walts for wearing medals as they are no longer serving?
t
No it doesnt mean that. I do think that he is walting though. And I cannot not think of any reason why his new colleagues in the Queensland police would need or want to know that he had served in NI.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#16
goingtroppo said:
offhand said:
Does this mean that thousands of chaps in suits and bowler hats who walk up and down Whitehall every November are walts for wearing medals as they are no longer serving?
t
No it doesnt mean that. I do think that he is walting though. And I cannot not think of any reason why his new colleagues in the Queensland police would need or want to know that he had served in NI.
The guy sounds like a bit of a throbber, but I don't see what his ribbon does to offend?
Maybe he is keen to get recognised as an ex-booty - they do have a significant history in the founding of Oz.
As far as I know they have never even lost an ipod there either.....
 
#17
goingtroppo said:
theoriginalphantom said:
I also wear the medals I'm entitled to on uniform I'm entitled to wear. Does that make me a walt in your books too?

To the hole please!
If you no longer serve then yes.
You'll find the copper who pulled you over may still be serving the Queen. :)

I think you're annoyed because you got caught speeding - How many people are killed and maimed by speeding drivers?

I don't want to get done for mugging people - so I don't.
If you don't want speeding tickets - don't speed!
 
#18
goingtroppo said:
offhand said:
Does this mean that thousands of chaps in suits and bowler hats who walk up and down Whitehall every November are walts for wearing medals as they are no longer serving?
t
No it doesnt mean that. I do think that he is walting though. And I cannot not think of any reason why his new colleagues in the Queensland police would need or want to know that he had served in NI.
Walting, you bumble tongued flute smoker, is the wearing of medals/uniform/insignia that are unearnt, bought off fleabay ect ect. How is he a walt ?
There is a Brit copper in the Northern Territories, had a penchant for hanging round Poole and throwing himself in the oggin dressed in black for 10 years, big ginger fecker, first name Sean, nip up to Darwin and grip him for the rack he wears whenever he gets the chance..You got caught speeding, you feel inferior because even in Oz a booty has shamed you, you'll see him again no doubt so have a word instead of ripping him on the internet :)
 
#20
Clearly not the product of a BAOR apprenticeship.

IA on seeing the feds, speed away causing carnage mayhem and possible casualties.

Find the worst hiding place known to man, when found lie that you've been there all day and you lost your cap badge / collar dog / ID card so you've been looking for it. If not going well, lose it with him and tell him you can only be handled by FBI, then start to cry, p1ss yourself make an attempt to get his pistol and run away again.

Demand to be taken to the station, then when getting there tell his superior officer he made you suck him off at gun point.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top