My new date??

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ExPadBrat, Apr 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right guys, at the risk of having the pish ripped out of me, I just had to tell you about my new chatter upper!

He's 21 and been in 1 Para for three years. Can't put a photo on his profile as he's in in Afghanistan. And hasn't put his real name on either!

Now I'm known to be a tad cynical but.....

Is he for real or shall I wind him up? :lol:

I won't even ask why a 21 year old wants to chat to a 36 year old single mum................... :wink:

All advice gratefully received, all abuse returned :lol:

2. Maybe he's still a virgin, and needs someone with loads of experience to show him what to do....

3. LMAO. At 21??? I've been single for some time now... I'd wear the poor fekker out!!

4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Think it has to be the wind up, every time!

5. That is so true! Especially the psychic bit, I used to terrify my ex with what I knew about him :lol: He used to call me a witch...think it was a W anyway :twisted:

6. J_D

J_D LE

I have an urge to dig out and play the tune 'Mrs Robinson', after reading this :lol:

7. The poor s*d couldn't handle me! :lol:

8. I don't really see why the hell you shouldn't just have some fun with him. What's the worst that could happen? He'll turn out to be someone he's not in which case have fun carefully, or you'll break his heart, and he'll have learnt a valuable lesson. Kick the ass out of it I would. Younger men love the older women thing. I'm still young and I have an older man thing, and I think as a singly mum, it's abut time you had a laugh.

9. What is it about you, a single mum who’s pushing middle age and goes looking for attention from men over the internet who refuse to give their name or picture, that he couldn’t handle?

10. Just get to know him and have a laugh and see if he is the kind of guy you like. If it doesn't work out romantically you might make a pal from it :)

My hubby was 20 and I was 32, divorced with three kids aged 11, 10 and 7 when we met :D :D

11. Sweetheart I've been single a while....let your imagination run wild!!! Men are biologically past their sexual prime at 18 while I have yet to hit mine......

12. 1 Para? You sure he's not really 3 Para Mortars? :twisted:

13. youre 36 you aint ever wearing anyone out... Old or wot!! lolololol

14. Fair play to you Expad ;) But 21??????? Blimey O'Riley!!! Ive got food in my fridge older than him.

Come back to the light Expadbrat............................... older men is the way ;) lol

15. He must be pretty damn ugly to be showing any kind of interest in a woman 15yrs his senior.
    Maybe the reason why you haven’t seen a picture is because he comes equipped with an extra pointy claw and a bib to catch his drool.