My Nephew - Chip off the old block.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lympstone_Mud_Warbler, Dec 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The other day my nephew learnt a new word by earwigging a conversation that I was having with my brother-in-law.

The word was "Poof". He then took great joy in dancing around the room shouting it out whilst leaping up and down "POOF, POOF, POOF" Well you get the picture..

My sister (his mother) understandably went fecking spastic at me about this.

But, the icing on the cake was when I got my Christmas card from him. He had designed this at school and they had printed a dozen for him.

What I noticed that the school and his parents had not was the word "POOF" written across a part of Santa who featured on the front of the card.

The best thing about it is that he had done it "subdued" in a slightly darker red.

Just for that I have just gone out and brought him an air rifle for Christmas. Another reason for my Sister to go loopy at me.

Ideal.

2. Good on him :lol:

3. :D top marks!

4. So got him signed up at the careers office then?

5. I have earmarked him for such. Don't quite know what his parents think of this at the moment.

6. Good job him lol! Would love to see a picture of it.

7. There you go, it's not come out so well on the scan, it looks more subdued on the original. Had the contrast up too high I think.

LMW

[​IMG]

8. His drawing's pants! Although his handwriting is particularly neat! Come on.....fess up.....you drew it didn't you.

9. great story, but hand writing is a bit too advanced for a small kid. Mind you, you never said how old the kid is

10. If I *had* written poof across his bread basket I also would have taken the opportunity to add a great big cock flopping out of his pants. It just would have been the done thing.

LMW

11. In the early 80's, whilst home on leave from NI, my 6 year old nephew came in to the house sulking. When I asked what was wrong , he said his cap gun had run out of caps, so the other kids told him he coudn't play anymore. I then proceeded to show him how to inflict pain on the other kids by hitting them on the knees with the butt of his pistol. This I explained to him was called knee-capping and was all the rage where I was serving. He went out to play feeling much happier and I fooked off back to NI.
    Two days later, whilst talking to my brother on the phone, I was informed that half the mothers in the estate (and some of the fathers) had been round complaining about junior Slaws violent behavior.........

.....it's a good job I didn't show him the "Slab" Murphy technique!

12. Woah there tiger, easy on the praise. He's gone outside the lines.

50 knees to chest are in order for slack colouring in

13. Perfect lol! Thanks for posting a video.