My Name Is Earl; funniest TV programme ever?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bravo_Bravo, Mar 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just give it a go; C4 and E4. Laugh out loud funny.
  2. Been a fan for a long time, very dry and well observed. Joy and the Deaf Lawyer episodes are best, as is the COPS spoof
  3. Just watched the Cops ce soir.

Hope all well at Chilwell, youth.
  4. Have you ever tried 'Curb your enthusiasm'? I like it but it is best done from the very beginning.

My name is Earl is brill.
  5. I used to watch it a lot but have lagged latley i might see if i can find a few episodes online later
  6. I love it but "Big Bang Theory" also rocks me
  7. You should also try 'Arrested Development if you have the chance.
  8. Joy would get it,

and i have been trawling the papers for a latino cleaner who doubles as a pole dancer.

Earl what a guy (and some tache)
  9. I watched it avidly, but have only seen up to the middle of the season where Earl is in the nick.
  10. Top programme, laugh out loud funny. The wife hates it (and Big Bang Theory), and so leaves the room on a Thursday Night to go and watch some cack about buying bloody houses or whatnot upstairs.

11. Quality programme! And as for Joy.......

12. that is some set of lungs she has!
  13. Never noticed!
  14. Isn't it just the teensiest bit kinky to perv at somebody else's pregnant girlfriend? Looking at it from every angle...
  15. You can youtube the cleaner - the lovely catalina - and watch her dancing just for you. Brilliant. Her real name is Nadine Velazquez. Mind you, she does look better with her clothes on. Not enough meat for me.

As for Joy, pictured above, OMG! One fiesty tart - worth a shag and then bugout, fast.