My missus, friends BF

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bleep323, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While chatting with her in doors last night she commented on her friend who's bf has just returned from six months in afghanistan. She asked me being an ex regular why he is being deployed back out there after only a two week break. Apart from saying he must have a job where his skills are needed or that some tours last longer than 6 months I couldn't come up with much else. Any ideas from the modern bods.

2. he's married, in the TA and has told his missus he is off to camp?

3. Pick one of these

1. He's American
    2. He's Col or 1 Star
    3. He's lying

4. agree! anyone else on quick rotations are on shorter tours

5. he's alying toad who's on his toes up to his 'other bird' for 6 months!!

6. How long has he said he is going back out for? The previous 6 months would have yeilded many a grooming opportunity either on the internet, letters...oooh the options are endless. Perhaps he is now off on a round Britain fuck tour.
    One sure fire way to tell. If he gets back and he looks pale and withdrawn, if he has a vacant stare and seems to lose concentration easily, if he wakes up sweating in the night and doesn't like talking about what he's done.............then yeah, he's been out fucking!

7. well all i know about him is he's in our army so not a septic, i believe he is a Cpl or Sgt and not in the infantry, possibly RE or REME.

8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Ask for the BFPO address to send him bluey's. If he can't or won't give it, he aint out there.

9. since this is in the naffi,

I agree with all the above about him being on a sex tour :)

10. The million doller question to ask , Is to get him to repeat his Army Number .

11. msr

msr LE

Most likely he is back in R&R and the timings have been confused in the re-telling.

msr

12. That is far too sensible an answer for NAAFI so he is either a walt or on the aforementioned fcuk tour post deployment.

13. Don't be boring :D where's the fun in that!!

14. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Or he could be TA and has asked for a back to back tour.

15. msr

msr LE

Just had a quick word with myself...

So your missus' mate is she fit? Does she take it up ricker? If he's getting plenty, why shouldn't she?

msr