• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

My Local ACIO

Hi after looking on the Armys website i have found out my local army careers office is at sheffield but on the page it says ' Go to any of the Armed Forces Careers Office listed below and say you want to join:
3rd Battalion The Yorkshire Regiment (Duke of Wellington's)' does this mean the office at sheffield only has infomation about the Yorkshire Regiment or will it still have info on parachute regiment (2 or 3 para)?

It's called the ACIO as it is an Army wide office, not just 1 unit. The ref to that Regt is just advertising what with it being your local regiment. Ring them and ask, take the iniative and get off your arrse and find out!

Latest Threads