My little soldier

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by MSI64, Nov 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My son was born nine months ago,Little guy was not planned but he is my little soldier and I love him so much. We kept trying to think of suitable names However after careful deliberation we decided on Nicholas Don, ND as his initials a total fluke, I find it hilarious but Other half doesnt find it funny, does she need a sense of humour transplant
  2. Look mate the child’s not yours i have it on good authority that either the Regimental family’s officer or 3 Para’s mortar platoon did the honours
  3. Oh No not 3 PARA
  4. Moved

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

There worse initials: there is a Mr FAT Blabber in the Guildford Area Telephone directory - his parents must have been v niave.

Is that young ND desecrating the union flag? If so please take a better photo of him and post it so we can all go "ahhh!"
  6. Our sons have the intital Mad jenkins & Bad Jenkins, my husband finds it extremely funny, he chose there names too, I'm sure he did it intentionally...... 8O Beth
  7. I knew a lunatic at school who chose personally chose Andrew as his catholic confirmation name, purley so his initials would read T W A T

Obviously one of those self-hating gwars....
  8. frist wife's initials were EAR, but that joke wore off quite quickly so i divorced her