My Little sisters mate needs help

I would stop eating cheese before going to sleep, that way your dreams wont be so vivid. Or, failing that, I believe you are in need of a good exorcist

Well get her to wipe her arrse before you kick her back doors in.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Redmon1 said:
I would stop eating cheese before going to sleep, that way your dreams wont be so vivid. Or, failing that, I believe you are in need of a good exorcist
Or he could be pregnant, hormones interefer with dreams big time then

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
If this is real WHY ON EARTH would you come here looking for advice. Google teen advicelines and talk to a counsellor

Give Father Damien Karras a call on 0800 396 72412, he has previous experience.

If hes busy you could pee on her whilst shouting "The power of Christ compells you, The power of Christ compells you." then she should puke up some green stuff, levitate and collapse in a shivering wreck.

ps. make sure the windows are closed

AirsoftWarriorWalt said:
kabulronin said:
Well get her to wipe her arrse before you kick her back doors in.
This isnt a joking matter, I know she has been upset due to her losing her baby brother to lukemia.
No, you are absolutely correct, it is no laughing matter when you lose your baby brother in a former Soviet country. has she tried putting up those "Have you seen this child?" posters?

You need to Scotchguard your sofa.

You could go to the Chinese and offer to swap her for the poor little boy with bifcukingpolar disorder and bring him home.

What could be more noble.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Griffinthe2nd said:
CountryGal said:
If this is real WHY ON EARTH would you come here looking for advice. Google teen advicelines and talk to a counsellor
I know you're over 50 etc but you must know what a wah is seeing as you're a regular on here
Im not a regular on here, I pop in between pension collecting days ;o)

edited to add Im 32 ;o)

jarrod248 said:
Dashing-chap?
Ah! Whatever happened to him? He was a cross between Lord Deedes from Private Eye and Dirk Diggler. Bless.

Does anyone know if this could be due to puberty. My little mates sister stayed last night, I had to watch the house as they are away for two days. Anyway I think she has heavy periods I can post a photo of the bedroom in the uestroom she was staying in.

A.W.W, I am here to help as a professional counsellor. You need to be aware that grief takes on many forms and for adolescent girls it is vented in even more varied ways including seeking attention and drinking. To help with diagnosis, and for me to write up a treatment program I will need more details on the event and on any others that you know about.

Therefore, do you have a video of it?

FBG.

Latest Threads