My Little sisters mate needs help

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by AirsoftWarriorWalt, Oct 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Deleted by Admin *

2. Liar

3. What makes you think I am lying ?

4. I would stop eating cheese before going to sleep, that way your dreams wont be so vivid. Or, failing that, I believe you are in need of a good exorcist

5. Well get her to wipe her arrse before you kick her back doors in.

6. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Or he could be pregnant, hormones interefer with dreams big time then

7. This isnt a joking matter, I know she has been upset due to her losing her baby brother to lukemia.

8. P.S. it is spelled masturbating

9. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

If this is real WHY ON EARTH would you come here looking for advice. Google teen advicelines and talk to a counsellor

10. Give Father Damien Karras a call on 0800 396 72412, he has previous experience.

If hes busy you could pee on her whilst shouting "The power of Christ compells you, The power of Christ compells you." then she should puke up some green stuff, levitate and collapse in a shivering wreck.

ps. make sure the windows are closed

11. My dads a soldier and he always says he is going to get help with his relationship with my mum here ?

12. No, you are absolutely correct, it is no laughing matter when you lose your baby brother in a former Soviet country. has she tried putting up those "Have you seen this child?" posters?

13. You need to Scotchguard your sofa.

14. You could go to the Chinese and offer to swap her for the poor little boy with bifcukingpolar disorder and bring him home.

What could be more noble.

15. I know you're over 50 etc but you must know what a wah is seeing as you're a regular on here