MY LIST FOR BASIC

Compiling kit list (junior intake) and says 20 sturdy jacket hangers & 5 sturdy trouser hangers. By trouser hangers do they mean the clip ones or just normal hangers that you can fold trousers over on? Sorry ive looked through all forums and cant find answer to this one? Thanks.

LongStride

Swinger
Compiling kit list (junior intake) and says 20 sturdy jacket hangers & 5 sturdy trouser hangers. By trouser hangers do they mean the clip ones or just normal hangers that you can fold trousers over on? Sorry ive looked through all forums and cant find answer to this one? Thanks.
Cant say for sure but I’d hazard a guess that the clip ones would be the best bet. No creases in the middle out the trousers. Best off ringing the recruitment office seen as though no one has replied yet.

ryan_c

Swinger
Does anyone know whether you’ll be allowed to wear a watch during basic training? Thinking of investing in one should we be allowed.

LCwits

Swinger
Does anyone know whether you’ll be allowed to wear a watch during basic training? Thinking of investing in one should we be allowed.
You will, but dont buy an expensive one. The cheap casio ones will do fine and take the battery. It's what I'll be taking personally.

ryan_c

Swinger
You will, but dont buy an expensive one. The cheap casio ones will do fine and take the battery. It's what I'll be taking personally.
I actually have one of them, but I’m not sure if it’s going to make it through basic training. Thinking of buying a G-shock as they’re quite tough.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is it okay taking a Double Edge Safety Razor, instead of a disposable/cartridge type? Face doesn't take kindly to the latter.
No wuckers.
Some of the Staff will have had the same problem.
An open razor is better if you need a quick Saturday night kill.

Latest Threads