MY LIST FOR BASIC

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Please could someone can advice me what is NHS card? On the kit list there is information "If you do not have an NHS card, speak to vour local NHS General Practitioner (GP)". I went to my GP but they not familiar with this. They do not know what is it. Please help

Please could someone can advice me what is NHS card? On the kit list there is information "If you do not have an NHS card, speak to vour local NHS General Practitioner (GP)". I went to my GP but they not familiar with this. They do not know what is it. Please help
Ask your parents they might have it lying around, it’s really the number they’re after I think.

@nofate . NHS Medical Cards are no longer issued in England AFAIK. However, if you have been registered with a GP your record with the practice will show your own NHS number and this is what the Army want.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Under the Optional part, there’s a Pen knife. Should I take one with me just in case?
Yeah no problem.
Just remember the army term "pen knife" refers to the biggest saw-backed, hollow-handled death knife you can lift with one hand.

Hi, does anyone know can I wear white socks for PT? On kit list there is information to take socks sports kit. Can I wear white socks?
They give you kit and you wear what they tell you for each pt session, including ironing the t shirts that melt when you have it any higher than low.

You should buy at least 2 each black and brown polish and 3 pairs of brushes as the new bulk kit purchase doesn’t include it anymore. At least mine didn’t a few weeks ago.

One brown for daily polish, one for exercise

One black for brush one for bulling.