Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My leaving do.....

You must have been hungry, One nose not enough for you matey?? :drunken:

I think you should apologise to snake hips at 84, Needed a rabies jab at the med centre !!!! :!:

Chorlton

Crow
Well D-L
nose-biting and botty conkers come as standard during one of your functions ....
But, you still haven't mastered the subtleties yet;

When will you learn that using the feather is kinky..... using the whole chicken!........ that's just ..............

The very best of luck to Ya :strong:

Hear it was a Great Night........RSM there is hot stuff. She gave you a good send off, not many would do that these days. Why are not all RSMs like that. Send someone like her to Northallerton we need someone who will care for us. :blowkiss:

Temptress said:
Hear it was a Great Night........RSM there is hot stuff. She gave you a good send off, not many would do that these days. Why are not all RSMs like that. Send someone like her to Northallerton we need someone who will care for us. :blowkiss:

I still have no recollection after 2230hrs! :sweatdrop:

Ventress

LE
dui-lai said:
Temptress said:

The CCTV doesnt lie Mr Lai!

Ventress said:
dui-lai said:
Temptress said:

The CCTV doesnt lie Mr Lai!

In that case, I don't really want to see the evidence.........I'll be embaressed

medman82

War Hero
dui-lai said:
right, can anybody fill me in on what I did and with whom..........and if I bit your nose......I'm sorry :oops:

The list is long and the faces are ugly...AAAAHHHH those QEMH days.

You are safe Mr Lai. RSM did nothing to you! She is a lady (sometings)and just made sure you had an evening (less all the smute) to remember.......catching up with friends etc. Nice arse by the way. No CCTv cameras (ventress is fibbing as usual) on that site as its closing down, they would not waste their money on that!

Temptress said:
You are safe Mr Lai. RSM did nothing to you! She is a lady (sometings)and just made sure you had an evening (less all the smute) to remember.......catching up with friends etc. Nice arse by the way. No CCTv cameras (ventress is fibbing as usual) on that site as its closing down, they would not waste their money on that!

So where you there??

Temptress wrote:

So where you there??
No I was not there! However heard it was a good night. Just wish all RSMs took the time to know who in their units are leaving and gave them the same same opportunity as you were given to dine out on and allow so many non mess members to turn up. Bet you were pleased you got that - not many MDHU's RSM would do that - and you are not in an MDHU and you got what you deserved after 22 yrs - a good party!!!!!!

Temptress said:
Temptress wrote:

So where you there??
No I was not there! However heard it was a good night. Just wish all RSMs took the time to know who in their units are leaving and gave them the same same opportunity as you were given to dine out on and allow so many non mess members to turn up. Bet you were pleased you got that - not many MDHU's RSM would do that - and you are not in an MDHU and you got what you deserved after 22 yrs - a good party!!!!!!

Shame i'd have snogged your nose too xx

Latest Threads