My Last Bit of Outrage

#1
Okay this might be considered a little bit insensitive which is why I have posted in the NAAFI.

I am getting a rather bit pished of with the "family" of Khyra Ishaq constantly blaming the authorities for her death.

As far as I can see because I have a dead child right now, they did nothing, they did nothing. They never lifted a finger to do anything... so they are responsible
At the end of the day the dad has already admitted he has been out of the country for a year and not bothered to check on his kids or see if they are okay. If he had really cared for his kids he would have locked them in a cellar for the year. This seems to be effective.

His mother and her extended family have said nothing like this has ever happened before so how are they to know something was up!!! If the family don't notice anything how are the social supposed to know better??

To top it off next week we will be flooded with a story from the next road up complaining that the social have been too quick to take the kids away.

This is inner Brum and a sh*t hole full of imigrants who complain when the authorities do something and complain when they don't. My solution; stick a wall round then napalm the fcuking lot of them.

Anyway the reason this is my last outrage is because i will be "offline" for the next 3 months whilst i complete my basic..... so thank you to fellow arrsers who have made my 7 month application process rather enjoyable, to the complete mongs who have posted really stupid questions which are almost as funny as the NAAFI theads and finally to DaPs who has so far proven to be biggest cnut to date.

Cheers

B.
 
#2
Right. Off you go then laddy and leave your thoughts at home, there's no place in this mans army for thinking .
 
#3
see you back on here in a week or two then...................most probably.
at least the rest of us will be saved from a bit of the islamophobic/anti immigrant drivil thats been flooding the boards for a while.
 
#4
belano said:
Okay this might be considered a little bit insensitive which is why I have posted in the NAAFI.

I am getting a rather bit pished of with the "family" of Khyra Ishaq constantly blaming the authorities for her death.

As far as I can see because I have a dead child right now, they did nothing, they did nothing. They never lifted a finger to do anything... so they are responsible
At the end of the day the dad has already admitted he has been out of the country for a year and not bothered to check on his kids or see if they are okay. If he had really cared for his kids he would have locked them in a cellar for the year. This seems to be effective.

His mother and her extended family have said nothing like this has ever happened before so how are they to know something was up!!! If the family don't notice anything how are the social supposed to know better??

To top it off next week we will be flooded with a story from the next road up complaining that the social have been too quick to take the kids away.

This is inner Brum and a sh*t hole full of imigrants who complain when the authorities do something and complain when they don't. My solution; stick a wall round then napalm the fcuking lot of them.

Anyway the reason this is my last outrage is because i will be "offline" for the next 3 months whilst i complete my basic..... so thank you to fellow arrsers who have made my 7 month application process rather enjoyable, to the complete mongs who have posted really stupid questions which are almost as funny as the NAAFI theads and finally to DaPs who has so far proven to be biggest cnut to date.

Cheers

B.
save your energy and wit for basic.....................you,ll need it. :roll:
 
#5
DrStealth said:
see you back on here in a week or two then...................most probably.
at least the rest of us will be saved from a bit of the islamophobic drivil thats been flooding the boards for a while.
I trust you will backup your statement with an example of a thread where i have posted some of your so called islamophobic drivil???

B
 
#6
What did I just tell you ?

It's independent thinking like this that is going to get you into serious trouble.


STAAAAND at..............

wait for it.......

Ease
 
#8
He has a point, (if you ignore the napalm bit).

The grandmother was on the news last night saying how much she loved her grandaughter etc. and how the social services had failed her. Made me question her involvement if she didn't notice anything amiss. If the girl was starved to death it doesn't happen overnight.

BTW, has the cause of death been confirmed yet? Before the bandwagon gets up to full steam ahead.
 

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
#9
DemsMaShoes said:
He has a point, (if you ignore the napalm bit).

The grandmother was on the news last night saying how much she loved her grandaughter etc. and how the social services had failed her. Made me question her involvement if she didn't notice anything amiss. If the girl was starved to death it doesn't happen overnight.

BTW, has the cause of death been confirmed yet? Before the bandwagon gets up to full steam ahead.
If it was starvation that killed her, then it takes weeks never mind overnight. Anyone else think that South Park, Bigger, Longer, Uncut had a major point with the Blame Canada song? Particularly the line that says "We must blame them before someone thinks of blaming us."
 
#10
belano said:
DrStealth said:
see you back on here in a week or two then...................most probably.
at least the rest of us will be saved from a bit of the islamophobic drivil thats been flooding the boards for a while.
I trust you will backup your statement with an example of a thread where i have posted some of your so called islamophobic drivil???

B
Fuck off you civilian cunt.

I trust you will fail basic due to the amount of homo genes flooding your body.

Talking of flooding, have you ever had a man flood your back fanny with a litre of sperm?
 
#11
Geordie_Blerk said:
belano said:
DrStealth said:
see you back on here in a week or two then...................most probably.
at least the rest of us will be saved from a bit of the islamophobic drivil thats been flooding the boards for a while.
I trust you will backup your statement with an example of a thread where i have posted some of your so called islamophobic drivil???

B
Fuck off you civilian cunt.

I trust you will fail basic due to the amount of homo genes flooding your body.

Talking of flooding, have you ever had a man flood your back fanny with a litre of sperm?
:D :D :D :D :D My Bold. Not yet but if would be so kind as to offer your services I can get myself well prepared for the time ahead??? :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

B.
 

Similar threads

Top