My land stolem by the local electricity board.

poof, Gibbs rule No 6 applies
I dunno mate...No Clue - Information Source? ;)

I annoy enough people as it is, unconciously*, I prefer people to know when they've been cussed up & dissed, innit.
It is a bit tedious though, saying "You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your snowflakiness, but you're a c0ck for the following reasons: '

* as in not deliberately, not when they're asleep. That was never proven. I was using that chloroform for cleaning an old kettle.

I dunno mate...No Clue - Information Source? ;)

I annoy enough people as it is, unconciously*, I prefer people to know when they've been cussed up & dissed, innit.
It is a bit tedious though, saying "You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your snowflakiness, but you're a c0ck for the following reasons: '

* as in not deliberately, not when they're asleep. That was never proven. I was using that chloroform for cleaning an old kettle.

NCIS: Gibbs' Rules - NCIS

Rule 4: I have asecret; I looked the rules up and childishly CapiTaliSed
No Clue - Information Source.

I ent sorry

But maybe Rule 36? ;)

I might go and watch it now - is it any good? Struck me as a bit like Junior CSI
I have one thing to say

Abby Sciuto - Wikipedia

Pretty lady.
(teehee "Perrette's initial appearances as the character were on two episodes of JAG aired in spring of 2003 that served as a backdoor pilot ")

And David McCallum from The Man From Uncle.
The rest of it could be completely sh1te & thos two would be worthwatching it for..

Ha! He's just conducting a 'short arms' inspection on a bloke that had a piss in a poison ivy patch :)

[I don't care what caused it, Doc! Take away the pain, leave the swelling
...)

Last edited:
This is a proper Arrse thread, Fence trouble to backdoor action with Paully Perette in three pages.

Pretty lady.
(teehee "Perrette's initial appearances as the character were on two episodes of JAG aired in spring of 2003 that served as a backdoor pilot ")

And David McCallum from The Man From Uncle.
The rest of it could be completely sh1te & thos two would be worthwatching it for..

Ha! He's just conducting a 'short arms' inspection on a bloke that had a piss in a poison ivy patch :)

[I don't care what caused it, Doc! Take away the pain, leave the swelling
...)
the only downside is that after something like 15 years, Abbey has been written out, and Ducky isn't in every episode either,