My land stolem by the local electricity board.

poof, Gibbs rule No 6 applies
I dunno mate...No Clue - Information Source? ;)

I annoy enough people as it is, unconciously*, I prefer people to know when they've been cussed up & dissed, innit.
It is a bit tedious though, saying "You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your snowflakiness, but you're a c0ck for the following reasons: '

* as in not deliberately, not when they're asleep. That was never proven. I was using that chloroform for cleaning an old kettle.

I dunno mate...No Clue - Information Source? ;)

I annoy enough people as it is, unconciously*, I prefer people to know when they've been cussed up & dissed, innit.
It is a bit tedious though, saying "You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your snowflakiness, but you're a c0ck for the following reasons: '

* as in not deliberately, not when they're asleep. That was never proven. I was using that chloroform for cleaning an old kettle.

NCIS: Gibbs' Rules - NCIS

Rule 4: I have asecret; I looked the rules up and childishly CapiTaliSed
No Clue - Information Source.

I ent sorry

But maybe Rule 36? ;)

I might go and watch it now - is it any good? Struck me as a bit like Junior CSI
I have one thing to say

Abby Sciuto - Wikipedia

Pretty lady.
(teehee "Perrette's initial appearances as the character were on two episodes of JAG aired in spring of 2003 that served as a backdoor pilot ")

And David McCallum from The Man From Uncle.
The rest of it could be completely sh1te & thos two would be worthwatching it for..

Ha! He's just conducting a 'short arms' inspection on a bloke that had a piss in a poison ivy patch :)

[I don't care what caused it, Doc! Take away the pain, leave the swelling
...)

Last edited:
This is a proper Arrse thread, Fence trouble to backdoor action with Paully Perette in three pages.

Pretty lady.
(teehee "Perrette's initial appearances as the character were on two episodes of JAG aired in spring of 2003 that served as a backdoor pilot ")

And David McCallum from The Man From Uncle.
The rest of it could be completely sh1te & thos two would be worthwatching it for..

Ha! He's just conducting a 'short arms' inspection on a bloke that had a piss in a poison ivy patch :)

[I don't care what caused it, Doc! Take away the pain, leave the swelling
...)
the only downside is that after something like 15 years, Abbey has been written out, and Ducky isn't in every episode either,

Most mentioned above; Get on google earth, bing maps etc tonight and print off and pdf with password protect and screenshot to show the fence as it was. Take photos & see if you have any old ones. Any damage done? photo's again...even scruffy turf or a gravel border costs money to replace..

Then get the land registry/property details from your deeds, mortgage etc. You could always sue the solicitor/conveyancer ;)

Get estimates from quality landscapers to remove & refit fence at original location, even cost it yourself
. If the fence was old, phone some posh architectural salvage places & get estimates for 'vintage fencing'. Even if they have some, it'll probably ne more expensive than new - another bargaining point. Was the old fence painted or treated? is the new one? Did it have hooks on it or coping? you wanrto be restored as it was, , even a few crappy hooks cost money, take time and increase the PITA factor for their estimators and/or legal team. which side are the fenceposts/piers on, for example, that could be a few square inches of encroachment right there.

Don't forget to factor in your time , including reading this thread [business/pleasure/social use, say 50%]

After the map stuff and land registry at the start, you can slowtime the rest, assuming they haven't just claimed back a bit of land that they 'gave' you to start with.. Even so, get a goodwill payment or free paint to match the old fence. If it's mote than ? 12 years, do you get 'squatters rights'?
Didn't Sweden or somewhere do a study on electromagnetic radiation afew [maybe 20!] years back? I thought living under a pylon wasn't great, substations, dunno. I would expect you could be stressed and depressed and scared of an increased risk. Certainlly, you've had stress already...

The above partially-reliable advice is free, though if you find yourself with a spare garden gnome at the end of it....

EDit: have two figures in mind: one is they actually have stolen your land, the other not. Round up, add a bit & call them both 'go away' money. If they don't cough up, argue each point separately to increase the PITA factor. It's easy, just add a new point at the end of a previous letter (if you're feeling nice) or in the middle somewhere (if you're not). Don't bother keeping the formattimng , font the same, never number paragraphs, they hate that :)

At the back of mygarden is aplot of fenced off land that belongtto the local electricity board.
Their "old" fence used to metmy fence at 90degrees so dboth were attached to the same post.
Theyhave now put a sub station and new fence bu
T the new fence is 1 foot into my property and I cannot get to my old fence to replace it.

CAN I RIP DOWN THEIR FENCE LEGALY..?.

Also if they have used anything to attach their fence to my wall an I pull it down.
What happened??

@old_bloke
Did everything get sorted out amicably or are you still assisting the police with their enquiries ?