My land stolem by the local electricity board.

If they are on your land (you need to be sure) it is trespass, you must ask them to leave/ remove anything, make good any damage and give them reasonable chance to do it.

You could just ask them if they have enclosed your fence within their fence for a specific reason before going all Rambo or Rumpole on them.

You never know... they might just say oops, leave it with us sir and we'll get it sorted.
Actually, that's probably the best advice I've ever read on this forum - life would probably be a hell of a lot easier if people didn't go all Rampole On The Baillies.

At the back of mygarden is aplot of fenced off land that belongtto the local electricity board.
Their "old" fence used to metmy fence at 90degrees so dboth were attached to the same post.
Theyhave now put a sub station and new fence bu
T the new fence is 1 foot into my property and I cannot get to my old fence to replace it.

CAN I RIP DOWN THEIR FENCE LEGALY..?.

Also if they have used anything to attach their fence to my wall an I pull it down.
You do know this is creeping Islamification, don't you?

You could just ask them if they have enclosed your fence within their fence for a specific reason before going all Rambo or Rumpole on them.

You never know... they might just say oops, leave it with us sir and we'll get it sorted.
Exactly, phone the company, they'll send someone out to have a look and sort something out. You might be surprised how friendly and helpful they are.

Of course... mistakes happen and a reasonable approach (less stress) quite often works plus you still have the utter obnoxious bastard approach held in reserve.
You’ve changed.