My Kind of Film...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cpunk, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Here's an NSFW clip from 'Shoot 'em up' Clicky

Excellent multi-tasking skills!
  2. Using the bird as a shield... Good drills that man!
  3. I defo want to see that film
  4. It looks fcuking pishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  5. Never missed once. Had to blam the last bloke twice though. Other things on his mind, I suppose.
  6. Looks like another shitty transporter type pishhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! why are brit action type movies so nafffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Are the h and f keys on your keyboard stuck? You want to get that looked at.
  8. A squaddies wet dream. Fcuking a good looking bird and shooting the fcuk out of the bad guys at the same time!!!
  9. DII sucks i cant see the clip. T*SS!
  10. another one of those action for actions sake films, kinda pointless but realy sweet :D
  11. I'm wondering if he maintained an erection throughout
  12. You've obviously never served me old son. Squaddies dream? Try a belly full of Warsteiner, gyros pita mit zatziki in left hand, tab in gob, back of fat slappers head in right hand as she's sat on a slab of lager giving you a nosh, local leave and a pocket full of Euros. Hey, and your mate's doing her pal up the ricker and is shouting for swapsies.....and a light.
  13. I too would challenge the 'Squaddies wet dream'

None of my wet dreams have involved firearms or masked men trying to top me whilst I spat my fat up a trout.

Ok, I concede to masks.... but not machine pistols and flashbangs....

Most of my dreams involve a fit chick getting her botty tampered with in some shape or form.
  14. Clive Owen's weapon handling is pretty impressive. He's pretty good with a handgun as well.
  15. His Dad, Bill taught him, after getting his wellies stuck in a muddy field. Last of the Summer were taking a break from filming the 'Cleggy got fcuked on wobbly' episode in Saltau.

A wild boar legged it towards Bill and had his eyes firmly on the scran he'd just proffed from Wolfgangs Bratty wagon. Bill dropped to one knee (making a comedy fart noise with his muddy welly) quick drew a Browning from a pancake and double tapped the offending piggywig.

A fortyfive gallon drum from Cleggy's kidney pouch was cut in half and a Barby was had by all. Nora Batty has a strop on due to a lagered up Bill laggin in her gob when she was good enough to pipe him off.

Clive, was taught pistol drills at the age of six.