My Kind of Film...

Never missed once. Had to blam the last bloke twice though. Other things on his mind, I suppose.

cpunk

LE
jaybee2786 said:
Looks like another shitty transporter type pishhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! why are brit action type movies so nafffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Are the h and f keys on your keyboard stuck? You want to get that looked at.

A squaddies wet dream. Fcuking a good looking bird and shooting the fcuk out of the bad guys at the same time!!!

another one of those action for actions sake films, kinda pointless but realy sweet :D

I'm wondering if he maintained an erection throughout

B

Biscuits_AB

scc970 said:
A squaddies wet dream. Fcuking a good looking bird and shooting the fcuk out of the bad guys at the same time!!!
You've obviously never served me old son. Squaddies dream? Try a belly full of Warsteiner, gyros pita mit zatziki in left hand, tab in gob, back of fat slappers head in right hand as she's sat on a slab of lager giving you a nosh, local leave and a pocket full of Euros. Hey, and your mate's doing her pal up the ricker and is shouting for swapsies.....and a light.

I too would challenge the 'Squaddies wet dream'

None of my wet dreams have involved firearms or masked men trying to top me whilst I spat my fat up a trout.

Ok, I concede to masks.... but not machine pistols and flashbangs....

Most of my dreams involve a fit chick getting her botty tampered with in some shape or form.

Clive Owen's weapon handling is pretty impressive. He's pretty good with a handgun as well.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
Clive Owen's weapon handling is pretty impressive.
His Dad, Bill taught him, after getting his wellies stuck in a muddy field. Last of the Summer were taking a break from filming the 'Cleggy got fcuked on wobbly' episode in Saltau.

A wild boar legged it towards Bill and had his eyes firmly on the scran he'd just proffed from Wolfgangs Bratty wagon. Bill dropped to one knee (making a comedy fart noise with his muddy welly) quick drew a Browning from a pancake and double tapped the offending piggywig.

A fortyfive gallon drum from Cleggy's kidney pouch was cut in half and a Barby was had by all. Nora Batty has a strop on due to a lagered up Bill laggin in her gob when she was good enough to pipe him off.

Clive, was taught pistol drills at the age of six.

I need to speak to my solicitor - I submitted that idea toe the writers of Emmerdale and they never replied

Thieving bstards

minister_doh_nut said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Clive Owen's weapon handling is pretty impressive.
His Dad, Bill taught him, after getting his wellies stuck in a muddy field. Last of the Summer were taking a break from filming the 'Cleggy got fcuked on wobbly' episode in Saltau.

A wild boar legged it towards Bill and had his eyes firmly on the scran he'd just proffed from Wolfgangs Bratty wagon. Bill dropped to one knee (making a comedy fart noise with his muddy welly) quick drew a Browning from a pancake and double tapped the offending piggywig.

A fortyfive gallon drum from Cleggy's kidney pouch was cut in half and a Barby was had by all. Nora Batty has a strop on due to a lagered up Bill laggin in her gob when she was good enough to pipe him off.

Clive, was taught pistol drills at the age of six.
I must have missed that episode :D