My husband would rather go to war than be with me....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Apr 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just got up & turned on the TV,The's some bint on the ,yes,the JK Show,who's moaning her hubby would rather go to war (Cyprus) than be with her!

I dont normally watch this shite but this,for obvious reasons, got me interested,the bloke in,Chris, it is out of work & is deploying to Cyprus before going to Afghan,

Fair play to the bloke for offering to go on Ops rather than being on the rock'n roll.

Not being married meself,over to the much more enlightened ARRSE's to find out how you deal with the missis moaning when you go on tour........

2. First question - what does the wife look like?

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Mr_D...I'm not,seeing your missis next to me in bed scarred me for life!
    m_g,not too bad if you like tattoed birds!

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

You're confusing me with Jarrod....I like huge tit's & pert bottoms with a shaven muffty!

5. Is that Pre-Op or Post-Op??

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Neither you c*nt!

7. oooo touchy!!!!!!

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

No...still drunk & feel ready to barf again! :cry:

9. Bloody Hell Spike, you make loads of noise about finally getting a job and now you're telling us (at 10:50am) you've been drinking on a school night?

Tut Tut (in a really annoying condescending way) :roll:

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Day off,,,,well week off actually

11. PS. How's the job going?

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Shite,I f*cking hate it! Probably going to get sacked soon cuz I cant sell for sh1te!

13. Leave my girlfriend out of this and anyway now did you know she had a shaven muff!! She is in trouble, all this boll*cks about staying in the hospital with her ill son when she is really being spiked!!! That it, she is gone :D

14. Sell yourself as hard as you sell your product - works best for our salesmen.

And as we're in the NAAFI - Fcuk Sh!t and Cock off etc. Are you some kind of gayer