• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

My husband would rather go to war than be with me....

Just got up & turned on the TV,The's some bint on the ,yes,the JK Show,who's moaning her hubby would rather go to war (Cyprus) than be with her!

I dont normally watch this shite but this,for obvious reasons, got me interested,the bloke in,Chris, it is out of work & is deploying to Cyprus before going to Afghan,

Fair play to the bloke for offering to go on Ops rather than being on the rock'n roll.

Not being married meself,over to the much more enlightened ARRSE's to find out how you deal with the missis moaning when you go on tour........

Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:
Mr_D...I'm not,seeing your missis next to me in bed scarred me for life!
Why have you got a thread called " My husband would rather go to war than be with me...."

You have a husband with a 'tache and biker hat. Its cool tho honestly. Sure you'll miss him. Take up knitting. Which regiment is he in?
You're confusing me with Jarrod....I like huge tit's & pert bottoms with a shaven muffty!

spike7451 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:
Why have you got a thread called " My husband would rather go to war than be with me...."

You have a husband with a 'tache and biker hat. Its cool tho honestly. Sure you'll miss him. Take up knitting. Which regiment is he in?
You're confusing me with Jarrod....I like huge tit's & pert bottoms with a shaven muffty!
Is that Pre-Op or Post-Op??

easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:

Neither you c*nt!

spike7451 said:
easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:

Neither you *!
oooo touchy!!!!!!

easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:

Neither you *!
oooo touchy!!!!!!
No...still drunk & feel ready to barf again! :cry:

spike7451 said:
easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:

Neither you *!
oooo touchy!!!!!!
Bloody Hell Spike, you make loads of noise about finally getting a job and now you're telling us (at 10:50am) you've been drinking on a school night?

Tut Tut (in a really annoying condescending way) :roll:

Fat_Cav said:
spike7451 said:
easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
easesprings said:
spike7451 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:

Neither you *!
oooo touchy!!!!!!
Bloody Hell Spike, you make loads of noise about finally getting a job and now you're telling us (at 10:50am) you've been drinking on a school night?

Day off,,,,well week off actually

Fat_Cav said:
spike7451 said:
Fat_Cav said:
spike7451 said:

Day off,,,,well week off actually
PS. How's the job going?
Shite,I f*cking hate it! Probably going to get sacked soon cuz I cant sell for sh1te!

spike7451 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
spike7451 said:

Leave my girlfriend out of this and anyway now did you know she had a shaven muff!! She is in trouble, all this boll*cks about staying in the hospital with her ill son when she is really being spiked!!! That it, she is gone :D

Sell yourself as hard as you sell your product - works best for our salesmen.

And as we're in the NAAFI - Fcuk Sh!t and Cock off etc. Are you some kind of gayer

Latest Threads