My Help for Heroes Parachute Jump!!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by emma2louise, Jan 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My boyfriend is serving out in Afghanistan at the moment with 3 Para, I'm so very proud of him and miss him like crazy, so rather than sitting at home on my bum missing him and worrying myself I thought I would do something to help.

So to do something useful ive decided to raise money for help for heroes. I have decided to jump out of a plane... I need all the help I can get to persuade me to do this... I THINK IM CRAZY.

So on the 5th of April 2011 I am going to Nottingham to do a sponsored parachute jump with the red devils, theyre going to push me out of a plane attached to someone who i'm hoping will pull the chute... Im dragging my poor mum along with me to do the jump as well! I need to raise at least £500 to do the jump, so anything you can donate, be it 50p or £50 its going to an amazing cause and making me do something I dont want to do in the process haha! :) So if you would like to sponsor me or know anyone else who could, please pass on this page!?

You can sponsor me here -

Im sure most of you have already heard of Help for heroes, they're an amazing charity that are very close to my heart. They help wounded service men and women who have been serving out in afghan and iraq. They do an amazing job and help people who have been through an awful time get their life on track. You can read more about the amazing work they do here - Help for Heroes

SO PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. every single penny is appreciated, I promise ill take horrible photos of me looking scared an put them all somewhere to see for your amusement!!

Thank you!

Emma Bird
  2. WatchingWater

WatchingWater Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Always nice to see money being raised for Help For Heroes!