my friend Kiran

hi there, i was back at sunny Blandford, RSS, doing my class 1 tech course during 2004/2205 and on the course with me was Kiran. i'm trying to get back in touch with him or find an address for him. i believe he has been posted to Brunei. if anyone knows of his where abouts or contact info please email 'Drewm78@hotmail.com' thanks :lol:

McMee said:
hi there, i was back at sunny Blandford, RSS, doing my class 1 tech course during 2004/2205 and on the course with me was Kiran. i'm trying to get back in touch with him or find an address for him. i believe he has been posted to Brunei. if anyone knows of his where abouts or contact info please email 'Drewm78@hotmail.com' thanks :lol:
"I've got something really important to tell you"

Run Kiran, run; the CSA will be after you shortly.

McMee said:
Kiran or Kishan? I knew of a Kishan at 2 sigs.......he is a class 1 techie.

Lord_Wentworth said:
McMee said:
"I've got something really important to tell you"

Run Kiran, run; the CSA will be after you shortly.
A little off thread, but in the early 90s there was apparently a mrs pun who would come to the Church Crookham gate looking for her man, Johnny(!), " because they were married legal like, innit"

Sh1t, debt collectors will try all sorts of dirty tricks! Tell him nothing!

If youre a mate, he will make sure that you have his details. Fcuk off and get some real mates.