• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

My Friend Is Not Gay

Hello everyone I am new to this site!

I am definitely not gay and am definitely in the Army so have lots of knowledge on Army stuff such as press ups. I have lots of friends and I am always shagging girls because I'm not gay even though my username would suggest that I like macho men.

Please dont be nasty to me I am very sensitive and want to make lots of new friends here, I'm sure you will all find me very witty!

Thanks in advance, your new best bud.
(Not Gay!)

Spartan21 said:
Hello everyone I am new to this site!

I am definitely not gay and am definitely in the Army so have lots of knowledge on Army stuff such as press ups. I have lots of friends and I am always shagging girls because I'm not gay even though my username would suggest that I like macho men.

Please dont be nasty to me I am very sensitive and want to make lots of new friends here, I'm sure you will all find me very witty!

Thanks in advance, your new best bud.
(Not Gay!)
Get a grip of your life mate, whoever you are, whichever sad fu@ker you be.

Although I am flattered that you like to spend time trying to get a bite from me......