my friend asks whats the best cure for crabs

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Ha

Spread treacle on the affected area...it doesn't kill them but it does rot their teeth.

Castor sugar ,rub it in it rots there teeth, he will get a good nights sleep ,or failing that get a block of ice suspend it over his meet and two veg , in the morning his bellend will be bigger , tell him to peel his foreskin back and catch the little basterd whilst there frozen .

Many years ago, Fally Med centre.

Crusty Old Doctor yelling (possibly Scots, but it was a long time ago). "LCpl ringdoby, do you know how you catch crabs?", as he examined my meat and 2 veg.

Me, panicking "errr, unprotected sex, toilet seats, doss bags"

Crusty Old Doctor, still shouting "No, shagging dirty women".

I walked out his surgery into a waiting room full of pads wives looking disgusted.

Best cure for crabs? Sell their shiny fast jets and make them pay for their own hotel rooms.

Sorry - serious answer - pour sand and whiskey on the affected area.

The crabs will get drunk and throw rocks at each other.