ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

My first step...

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Liams908, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After waiting for several months to pass as quickly as possible i am now able to start my process of joining the Army... I am wanting to join the rifles through AFC harrogate, i am currently at school in year 10 and in september i will be year 11 and in my final year of school therefore am hoping to join the september 2012 intake, in about two weeks i will be going down to my local careers office.
    i was just hoping you could give me some advice of what to say when i go down there, and what to wear.
    Shall i just walk in and say im interested in harrogate, how do i join up?

Many thanks.

2. Firstly I would use search as all your questions have been asked 100s of times and you dont want to be upsetting Disco or Forastro. Take a look in the stickies in joining up especially Recruiters advice one for a start. You can start the process once your over 15:7.

3. 35 posts and you don't know how to use the stickies.

Poor show young man.

Get reading!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.