My first Nigerian scam email

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TerryFukWit, Sep 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just checked into my inbox and found the follwing email.

LEASE READ CAREFULLY & REPLY BACK,

I am Mr Zuma Hazan.The Director incharge of Auditing section of Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. I need your urgent business assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($19.3 Million) dollars left by a deceased customer of my bank immediately to your account.

If you are interested and ready to partake in this great business opportunity,kindly send your profiles to me including your Name,your private telephone number for easy communication.

I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.

May the almighty God be with you at all times so Please contact me back FOR THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS PROPOSAL,WITH THE
    FOLLOWING INFORMETIONS.

YOUR FULL NAME..........................

YOUR PHONE NUMBER............................

Respectfully.

Mr Zuma

I am goin to go for this once in a lifetime opportunity and reply, I will keep you posted.

2. As if anyone here cares. Feck off.

3. Do you want me to put that in the email ?

4. TFW, It would appear that VM is a little miffed at being omitted from this wonderful business deal. Congratulations on your good fortune.

5. TF, do you mind if I PM you my details, I would be most grateful if you could pass them to Mr Zuma in the hope that he sees fit to include me in this once in a lifetime opportunity.

6. Fuck off you vulture

7. Let us know how it goes. I don't have the time or patience for scam-baiting, but I love watching others at it :)

8. Put the White House's Email address on.... then Mr Zuma will have his name put on the 'No Fly List'.... problem is, the SA President is a Mr Zuma as well.......

9. And of course,having opened that one you will now be targetted by hundreds more!
    Good luck,and check your spam filters.

10. retirement-plan.jpg

Bloody minimum 10 characters

11. i had one the other day so i gave him my details, Wayne Rooney will be even more more rich very soon :)