My first erection of 2010

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Taff49, Jan 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. isn't she a beauty?

[​IMG]

2. the centre hinges look off centre and your hedge needs attention,shocking drills!

3. Not quite as beautiful as mine. It happened at about 00:002 on the 1st of January and came about as a result of snogging a coked-up boy who had silky emo hair and a tattoo of a cross on his neck. He smelt of Paul Smith Woman, had hands like an 11 year-old girl and simply by way of the touch of his body you could have used my cock as a brige abutment.

4. I take it you where waiting in the shed in the "present arms position" and ready to take full horticultural advantage!!

I hope someone turned up to admire and take advantage of your magnificent endeavors

PoGs
    www.pocketcomms.co.uk

5. The patio's shabby.

Less time spent spanking your collobus in the shed might see you with a decent garden this year.

6. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Tell us it is not made of brick.

7. Also if you do in fact played chess on that patio

We could take your duck, your bench, cactus in a pot and bird bath in three simple, simple moves.

unless you have something dastardly up your sleeve??

PoGs
    www.pocketcomms.co.uk

8. Guys

I need help with an erection, I have experimented with the self assembly sheds but now feel that I am ready to design and build my own shed from scratch. I want to know, is it ostentatious to go for a 'tiled' roof or should I stick to convention and use roofing felt over boards?

There will be bricks in the construction, backing for the pot bellied stove, but apart from that I am going for a timber frame with treated shiplap cladding.

I await incoming.

9. What's the wabbit on the wall doin ???

10. Wefereeing a chess game?

11. Is that 'patio' actually level?