My ears have been burning

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Drummysnowy, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all.. seems ye all been badmouthing me. Well i have been poorly of late. I can answer any questions and verify my service and medals. Some fellow ex blades in here know me. So ask away i have no problem with any of you who are jealous of my past service.

2. Zzzzzzzzz zzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
  3. Ok I'll bite.

Given that you have only joined today and have a total of 2 posts, why do you think that anyone would go to the effort (granted it isn't much of an effort) to badmouth you, or even to give a fliegende fick about you?
  4. What colour is the bouthouse?
  5. Fuck off you craphat...
  6. Why even bother? It only encourages the idiots.
  7. My mother said we should always encourage the retards...
  8. Interesting, has anyone got any advice on a wee dilemma I'm having. I've just bough a packet of those Hovis Digestive biscuits, I really fancy spreading some soft cheese on them and having them that way, however, I quite like the idea of having a slice of mature cheddar with a thin spread of branston on it. Any advice, I'm really hungry but just can't seem to make my mind up.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ah great, another ex blade. this site is like a powderkeg of ex special forces
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Whats all this shite about then? Don't know who the OP is impersonating, or what the drama was about. Anyone got a link to the relevant tedious thread - just in case I feel like sleeping soon?
  11. I never knew there was a collection of garrison barbers on here.

Every day is a school day.

12. To clarify I am a hat but I always wanted to tell a fellow hat to fuck off.....
  13. I vote the Hole now!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.