My ears have been burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all.. seems ye all been badmouthing me. Well i have been poorly of late. I can answer any questions and verify my service and medals. Some fellow ex blades in here know me. So ask away i have no problem with any of you who are jealous of my past service.

Drummy

Ok I'll bite.

Given that you have only joined today and have a total of 2 posts, why do you think that anyone would go to the effort (granted it isn't much of an effort) to badmouth you, or even to give a fliegende fick about you?

What colour is the bouthouse?

Evening all.. seems ye all been badmouthing me. Well i have been poorly of late. I can answer any questions and verify my service and medals. Some fellow ex blades in here know me. So ask away i have no problem with any of you who are jealous of my past service.

Drummy
Interesting, has anyone got any advice on a wee dilemma I'm having. I've just bough a packet of those Hovis Digestive biscuits, I really fancy spreading some soft cheese on them and having them that way, however, I quite like the idea of having a slice of mature cheddar with a thin spread of branston on it. Any advice, I'm really hungry but just can't seem to make my mind up.

To clarify I am a hat but I always wanted to tell a fellow hat to fuck off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads