my diary is full- i need someone to write to!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by dizzy.chick, Feb 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. dizzy.chick

dizzy.chick Clanker Book Reviewer

Hi all,

I know this has been here a thousand times already but I miss writting letters! recently I have lost touch with my last penpal as she has moved about 100 times in the last 12 months and our letters keep missing each others so we are taking a break.

I am just looking for someone to write or email to. I am not fussy about who just so long as they dont mind my rather strange sense of humour if you can even call it that!

Anyways feel free to pile on the abuse, ready steady . . . .

dizzy xx
  2. Fok off :)
  3. oh dear............................... it can only end in tears
  4. Trying to tell you something ?
  5. What is this?
  6. dizzy.chick

dizzy.chick Clanker Book Reviewer

Actually no. We still email just paper letters are a problem. Her job takes her all round the world. She has been a close friend for 18 years and we visit regularly but writting letters has become a problem.

Point noted this is not the place to seek penpals, thanks anyway.
  7. Oh boys...why are you being so brutal....she just asked you nicely....

dizzy.chick have you tried to write to someone that is away on a tour. I am sure they would welcome all your letters.
  8. Well, I'm a long way away and ultra bored - you could writing to me. First things first though - are you female?
  9. I dont think you will get any answer from dizzy.chick anymore. I think you all scared her off......

10. I will write to you, and have an equally odd sense of humour, but, I do require personal piccies, usually or preferably with you wearing stockings and white panties looking over your shoulder with a finger draped loosely from the corner of your mouth and the look of a frightened deer on your face.

Failing that, anything in stockings with your legs akimbo will suffice, pink showing though.

Feel free to PM ;)
  11. Well, since you seem to be her mate, how about you take over the role on her behalf?

12. might have problems with reading my letter as apparently my 'spellink' is terrible ... :)
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And the letter would never arrive. :D
  14. Ah but, there is this new fangled invention called email which may be the solution to your problem, as it actually incorporates a method whereby at the touch of a button your spelling can be corrected for you! I predict it won't catch on but then I've been wrong before...

But isn't part of the charm of a letter those little errors that creep in?
  15. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Im guessing the recipiant might be after a little bit more "charm" than some spelling mistakes ;o)