My Daughters Boyfriends cat...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Apr 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is the gawds trooth..

daughter's boyfriend was worried about his cat which was having ' problems' pissing, etc.. [ neutered male ]..hives off the the Vet's where they pump it full of drugs, sympathize with his emotional situation and milk the lad for almost two months pay to ' save the wee beastie' from the inevitable..

no progress, so out they pull the cat's catheter and inform the boyo that , in order to save the feline - get this- since his ' plumbing' is on the fritz [ a small side effect of neutering male cats, some develop urinary problems due to the lack of - well - maleness ] - the solution [ other than my recommendation to the lad to suck it up and put the cat down, buy another kitten and get on with things ] is to spend a further $ 2000 and have the cat ' gender reassigned '... yup - give the cat a 'sex change '...

ferkeeeristsakes!!.. surely this is further evidence of the decline of western civilization, if not the looming apocalypse???

chopping off the poor buggers' wee weinie and giving the pussy a 'pussy'... $ 5000 later- a new cat [ sort of ]..

there's no talking to this younger generation..

geez.. back in my day...

okay rant has been vented, I'm off for a drink...
  2. If a fecking clown wants to spend that kind of money on a moggie let them - just make sure your daughter doesn't suffer cash loss because of item.

Its not cricket messing with an animals bits. I'm still pissed off at Mrs Dingerr for getting the dogs knackers chopped without my say-so and that was 7 years ago.
  3. Cow

Cow LE

Misses dog has prostrate probems (he's 10), he had his balls removed week before last and is having his final post op review today. poor sod has turned well soft.

If the cats that bad put it out of its misery and get a new one. Would he like a sex change having already having had to live with no balls? Doubt it very much.
  4. His "CAT" is surely your daughters pussy...??
  5. Is this Crabby we're onabout???
  6. Perhaps, in the interests of preserving your daughters purity, you could donate her boyfriends genetalia to the feline? He (the cat, obviously) would be the most envied moggy in your area. As for your daughters beloved, well - you'll save money on future christmas presents!
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Why spend 5 grand on a scabby mog when a quality shovel can be had for about £20 from Screwfix.

Apply with suitable force to cats skull. Re-use shovel to dispose of evidence.

Then go buy a decent pet.

Fucking cats.
  8. Bin bags, bricks and canals spring to mind hehehehehehehe
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Yes, but you don't get the bricks back.

The shovel can be used again :D
  10. You can after about 3 hrs soak time
  11. what a silly cnut
  12. Keep the cat, buy a Pit Bull. First lunch is free
  13. "Boyfriend"???

Any male possessing a cat as a pet is gay. Your daughter is just a cover for him till he plucks up the courage to come out of the closet.

Or dies of aids. Speaking of which, it occurs to me that maybe that is the problem with the cat? Did the "boyfriend" take precautions while buggering said beastie?
  14. why the fuck are you letting your daughter go out with a puff?
  15. Any man who owns a cat without being bullied into it by wife/live in girlfriend is a poofter.

Did you know he goes out sucking cock when your daughter isn't around? That he rims strangers in public toilets? That he gets beaten around the head while a big black guy pumles him in the arse, calling him 'Bitch', and he loves it?

Get her to the clap clinic, before he adds to the AIDS he has already given her.