My Dad

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by LesterUnderhill, Feb 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I fucking hate my Dad. He's a 21 year sargeant with a Guards regiment and he's a complete tool. When I got booted from the ACF for drinking cider out back the compound, he actually STRUCK me and hauled me out of the parking lot by my ear!!!! Everyone saw it , too. I've considered just laying in wait for him with a cricket bat, but I'm actually scared of gaol, so i FIGURE i'LL JUST GO TO HIS aDJDENT AND TELL HIM ABOUT THE CHILD ABUSE. Sorry for the caps, but I'm pretty hot right now, and if screaming helps, so bee it. My question is: what rules/laws has he broken. Can I have him charged? Thanks in advace for any advice.
    -Lester

2. Yawn.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Go to sleep if you're tired. Duuhh!!!

4. There's only one way this is going to go...............

5. Hopefully straightto cells!

6. My suggestion would be go to the police or indeed his adjutant rather than here. How old are you? The main concern is what rules have you broken.

You also sound somewhat american, Where you struggling with you dad? It could be seen as reasonable force. You have been caught doing something you should not have been and are trying to wreck your old man's career because you got a telling off.

Learn to spell, Do some growing up and think about your own actions before you start trying to throw a spanner in the works for your dad.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone who calls his kid Lester deserves everything he gets.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Your choices are as follows:

Deep fry your head

Eat shit and die

take a massive overdose of Paracetamol and Brufen and die in an entertainingly painful manner

• Like Like x 8
  9. Too right! * about my name. Unfortunately , it is his name too.

10. These hedge babies are getting wise to posting total shoite in the grown up sections.

Either that, or it's a thinly disguised cunning plan to get the more, er, robust members to enter the ROP beartrap...

• Like Like x 3
  11. I am 16 BTW

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Two possibilities.

1) You really are called Lester Underhill in which case you are too stupid to pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the sole.
    2) You are trying to make the real Lester Underhill look like a complete tit.

Which is it?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Only real advice is allowed on here.Thanks

14. Legal you say???.........

• Like Like x 2
  15. I suspect a windup, however, if it is real, if you were my son I would be deeply ashamed to have spawned such a malevolent, underhand, cowardly, ungrateful, generally repugnant and spiteful little creature.

• Like Like x 1