My church, My rules

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sorry, no. I unfortunately had to blind the hired help for not reading the posts across Arrse fast enough. Won't happen again* though I assure you.

*until the next time it happens
Flagellation is the way forward with the help, blind or not!

Does that include the staff of Costa Coffee, or can we just machete them on sight ?

No, machetes are too simple for them. Oil filled tyres around their necks are the way to go - they may enjoy the free WiFi as they burn.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I think they visit each others cottages, and go "cruising for cocks" . Whatever is so fascinating with male poultry onboard boats I don't know ?

Still each to his own.

Apparently they also practice something called 'Feltching', I can only assume it has something to do with the outdoors.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apparently they also practice something called 'Feltching', I can only assume it has something to do with the outdoors.
Is it not the construction of arrows?

There's no need to be monotheistic. We can have many deities. How for example, are we to choose between Oliver Reid and the D of E? Note - the good duke will be up for deification as he already is one in I believe, the south Pacific.
Model it on the Buddhist thing where mortals can become gods through living sufficiently well up to the principles of the religion.

Before we know it, we'll have a Pantheon. We can show whatever films we like in it.

Model it on the Buddhist thing where mortals can become gods through living sufficiently well up to the principles of the religion.

Before we know it, we'll have a Pantheon. We can show whatever films we like in it.

Can the first one be The Life Of Brian

I think they visit each others cottages, and go "cruising for cocks" . Whatever is so fascinating with male poultry onboard boats I don't know ?

Still each to his own.

...is that where the term 'cottaging' came from.... we have to go and visit each other's 'cottages'.... and does it mean a 'One Size Fits ALL' philosophy....?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Can the first one be The Life Of Brian
I thought it was Your Church, Your Rules?

You can watch whatever you want.

As long as it's Sleepless in Seattle.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

I thought you were more of a "You've got mail!" type of gal!

Will there be vestal bar maids at this temple of yours ?
if so , can we have a shortlist of candidates to consider .
With pictures ....

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer

I think we may have our first heretic.

Will there be vestal bar maids at this temple of yours ?
if so , can we have a shortlist of candidates to consider .
With pictures ....

Excellent idea, this is my first choice for good followers

mila-kunis-depression-13nov14.jpg

Heretics will not partake in the delights of Kunis, the shall be smote by smothering of the face by...

293692_1.jpg

Latest Threads