my bunny is poorly ill

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by haggler, Mar 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Send some pixie dust for my poor bunny, who is off his food and moping around his hutch.

He cannot even pass a single sun dried raison as i type through misty eyes.

Offer a prayer if you will for poor tom in his hour of need
  2. Rabbit stew it's is then.

Fucking rabbit - get a real pet.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. You'll get by without your Rabbit Pie, so run Rabbit, run Rabbit, run run run.
  4. I have a van full of "goodies" that will see poor bunny off to a much better place.
  5. Stuffed roast rabbit! Mmmmm loverly.
  6. Grab it by the hind legs, spin it round your head at a rate, then flick it like a whip,
    instant deed, chop off it's feet, feed fur off the hind legs, along the body and front
    legs, chop off the head along with the fur (save the fur) make a cut below the rib
    cage and clear out the innards, discard these, wash the body in clean water....
  7. You hateful bunch of cunts show a little compassion.

I thought you were my internet bessies and i could share a little honest heartfelt musing with you.

I know the majority on here will include him in their prayers tonight.

God bless tom. Too young to go to the great warren in the sky
  8. I'm sure I saw you on Masterchef.
  9. this is not basic wales you heathen scumsucker. i am not asking for fuckin recipes i am asking for love
  10. I feel for you I really do, need a special hug?
  11. You heartless cunts. Haggler, send the little fella to me. I'll nurse him back to health with tender compassion and plenty of gravy.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Not a buddhist among you........twats.
  13. Fuck your bunny, neck it and nosh it, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  14. If you provide Blue Smarties, I'll tell you how to hypnotise a Chicken!
  15. yes please. see thats the sort of thing i wanted. the karma police read your replies you know. The wife is having to syringe this green muck into him just to keep him going. I will keep you posted on his progress. Thank you once again jarrod 248 --peace be with you