My boyfriend the war hero - 02/12/10 BBC 3

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bob-Palmer, Dec 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I came across this on the British Army Facebook page just before - BBC - BBC Three Programmes - My Boyfriend the War Hero

After reading into it on a newspapers website (I forgot which one, sorry) It seems they have split up.

An increadibly tough life for a young couple to go through, I wish them all the best in the future.

It is airing tonight at 9pm on BBC 3 and I really hope my mother and girlfriend do not watch it.
  2. Thanks Bob, i just put it on record on sky.
  3. No problem dude.
  4. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

I was just about to post this - Bless the 17 yr old teenage girl for having the balls to do what she is doing, i hope it will work out for them both.
    I do wonder why they bought a house with stairs in though, a bingalow would be more practical?

As for none of her friends turning up for their engagement party? Bunch of c**ts.
  5. Same mate, im going to find this hard to swallow myself to be honest.
  6. Unfortunately, it's all written in past tense, and the last paragraph states that they have since broken up. What that means in terms of who's now being the carer, I don't know. The engagement party thing is horrible, but I can understand why. A friend of mine has an amputated leg (rather less severe than a triple amputee!), and gets the stares, looks, and whatever when we're out and about. The best is when you get kids, with their glorious lack of inhibition, coming up and actually asking what happened. The parents are generally shocked, but of course it's a great opportunity to show these kids that having an amputation doesn't make one a monster.
  7. Teenage girls sex organs are on permanent send, as much as stress and turmoil will play their part in this, her need to be ragged will have prevailed.
  8. Your not in recruiting are you?
  9. If by recruiting you mean does he like stalking the streets getting care home girls addicted to crack to sell to 'dutty muzzies' to gang rape then yep.
  10. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Bugger missed that bit. Oh well, back to crushing cynicism.
  11. On now!!!!!!
  12. just sat down to watch it
  13. I second that notion.
  14. So far a good programme, presented in a 'yoof' style, as would fit their ages.

If this raises the profile of wounded blokes and their carers, good drills.

(She also has massive cans (.)(.))