My Boy Willy!

Discussion in 'RAC' started by banjotrooper, Mar 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sad git time gents! A very old ex tankie mate of mine, had "My big Willy" for a ring tone on his mob phone.His brain is worse than mine and he cant remember where he got it from! Any takers? Don't be ashamed lads, it's a tankie thing! :wink: :D
  2. I got "my boy willie" as a ringtone on my dog and bone....what a sad old git.
  3. Do you need to know where he got it from, or do you want it on your phone? If it's the latter, can't he send it to you?
  4. Cheers guys! Great site T88, problem is, my mob aint listed and BB, we tried but it wont send to mine. Guess I better upgrade the ol A41,ha!
  5. Could e mail it you if that helps then somehow get it into your phone with ir or bluetooth or cable just a long shot but the offers there if ya need it.
  6. Cheers MB. I,d better sort out a more modern bean can and string system first! I will be back! :wink:
  7. Its only in Mono :(
  8. Are these any good?

9. well, i run a nokia 3330 and my boy willie is ok on mine even if it is mono. :lol:
  10. Well I run a pretty active wife and she reckons, my boy willie is hopeless! :( :wink: :D Wow, got me marching around the office and after all those years, the full script! MAGNIFICENT!
  11. i've just been to to listen to my boy willie.It's not the one i got.I got mine about 4 years ago from them and it sounds proper.The one they have now is electronic and sounds cr*p.Will see if i can find another one.
  12. I used to have MVW on the phone, downloaded it from the old Cambraiband website as an mp3 and converted to whatever the phone needed. Sadly the website is no more and I've heard the band isn't to be soon.
  13. Just sent the guy who runs militarymoblies a e-mail to see if he can get rid of the tinny version and put the old one back on his website.
  14. I think thats the one i have as its a live recording in mp3 so it will play on anything not the tinny fake mono one. As soon as banjotrooper gets a mobile with keys instead of a dial ill try and send it via e mail ha ha.