• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

My Boy Jack, on ITV last Sunday

Did anyone else watch "My Boy Jack" on Sunday? Thought it was great and Harry Potter weren't too bad even if he didn't have Hermione for perving over.

However my point is, can you imagine Gordo Broon having to put a spin on casualty figures like that?

Thousands dead on the first day, hundreds missing. Thank god we don't have casualties like that anymore but what would todays public do if given that kind of news? How would Neu Labore try to spin that one?

mac_uk said:
Did anyone else watch "My Boy Jack" on Sunday? Thought it was great and Harry Potter weren't too bad even if he didn't have Hermione for perving over.

However my point is, can you imagine Gordo Broon having to put a spin on casualty figures like that?

Thousands dead on the first day, hundreds missing. Thank god we don't have casualties like that anymore but what would todays public do if given that kind of news? How would Neu Labore try to spin that one?

Chance dead to "in" and you have the home office figures for illegal scroungers oops oppressed law abiding refugee's since labour came to power