My Birthday

It was dog toffee.

Sticky dog toffee at that.

The dog bought me an arrse watchstrap and some flowers, and I got a piece of cake and a cup of tea from Toppers.

I slept the whole day because I didn't wear my wellies, and I am leaving wine in the fridge. What a shite day!

I got this as well

It does not hurt though,

No Sirree.

Happy Birthday to You etc

Given the nature of my singing voice be happy the greeting is in text and not recorded.

Also get well!!

Happy Birthday for yesterday; thanks for explaining what pluerisy is, sorry you've got it. And commiserations on having a cr@p day.

Hopefully the next one will be better.

Johnny_2hernias said:
Happy Birthday for yesterday; thanks for explaining what pluerisy is, sorry you've got it. And commiserations on having a cr@p day.

Hopefully the next one will be better.
I will be older next year, and at no stage am I in pain. No siree.

Ow. Of course I can get to sleep. Ow.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sweet Sluggy. Happy birthday, congratulations on making it through another year. Shame you were so far away, I would have come to nurse you. I have the apron, the full length rubber gloves and my own 'special thermometer' for oral and rectal readings. I would have cured you very quickly, and you would have had a birthday to remember.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Happy Birthday you, you, wondrously, vivacious, sex goddess you.

That was your birthday present, enjoy. :)

Pleurisy is a crap disease. For my birthday I got herpes and carpet burns.

I know what I would have given you if only I'd known.

Sluggy! Whatg happened to every days a birthday on the Arrse Chat room? Sorry to hear about the pleurisy, still, at least you haven't got AIDs, so chin up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 20
Lifesaver The NAAFI Bar 13
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 16