My birthday and monday morning

Had an excellent birthday on Friday, left work early and had an excellent day.

After the normal Monday morning parade a young pte who we have in our office asked me of my wrist size, I replied is that so you can gauge how deep you would be fisted.

Yes she is 20 odd years old and I have said in my normal dry sarcastic humour that I've have been shagging longer than she has been on the planet.

Yes not PC correct and I always rib her.

Anyway she told me that she had an Ann Summers party in her room bought lots of red underwear and 2 dildos.

After tea and toast I get back to the office to find she has bought me a Diesel Watch and got me a card.

Should I bang her brains out or keep the banter going?

Yes, Yes Very dirty looking, I will ask her, at the minute its dont you dare

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsUEbGlNm_k2FdVi5QFON1tWJMcmVUdfTb8FmxOOpoby5VBhOirvp8ow[/img}

The one on the right

Do you have a smaller image?

G

goatrutar

Are diesel watches expensive? If so, I put it to you that she's gagging for your pulsating vomit stick.

Do you own a van?

After the normal Monday morning parade a young pte who we have in our office asked me of my wrist size, I replied is that so you can gauge how deep you would be fisted.

Yes she is 20 odd years old and I have said in my normal dry sarcastic humour that I've have been shagging longer than she has been on the planet.

Anyway she told me that she had an Ann Summers party in her room bought lots of red underwear and 2 dildos.

After tea and toast I get back to the office to find she has bought me a Diesel Watch and got me a card.

FFS are you gay? Of course you should bang her brains out! What the fuck are you asking for?

excellent smashh it and post phots the I can masturbate furiously over them and the destruction of your career simultaneously

I think you should go to your room and play with yourself and let a real man take over.

FFS what do you want? An engraved invitation?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 20
Lifesaver The NAAFI Bar 13
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 16