My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Famine, Oct 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anyone see this last night, can't be the same as the one on C4 website as the photos are different.

Last night saw a really good looking 22 yr old virgin, with really good set of top bollux marry an Irish Labourer. She didn't look impressed when they interviewed the two together.

Anyway off C4 website, what the fuck is that on the right?

Attached Files:

2. Her dad? Well either that or she needs to ethnically cleanse some of her own female relatives!
  3. The groom? :)

.................can't believe she's a virgin!! :) :)
  4. She is ,but only to non family members,every bugger else has had a go!
  5. What the fuck is that on the right of the picture - is that it's face or is it wearing a 'Burger King' mask?
  6. These from a couple of years ago.

7. Saw this last year, a right laugh. That woman who sells them the Barbie princess wedding dresses must be pissing herself all the way to the bank, since the one thing a Gyppo will never quibble about is his daughter's wedding dress.
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Somebody tell the two Muppets I have a well broke trotter for sale cheap and I would like a price on doing the drive?

Take your time. I need to find out where the two on the left got their frocks. And introduce them to the Word of Jesus.
  9. Just watching it now on catch up i wonder how mutch lead the nicked to pay for it all.
  10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think it's Alison Moyet:

11. Thats my RSM
  12. Just in her earholes old chap, just the earholes.
  13. she looks lovely. sure she won't when its covered in lambrini and ten grands worth of wedding cake.
  14. Dear dear, watching it with my 10 yr old daughter in the room, trying not to show to much interest.

Tits before teeth fits very nicely, I could fit nicely also. How is it they all have big norks?