My Beautiful Wedding! Pure Magic

That is very very very wrong....
Im not one for eugenics, but jeesus...

I like the fact the best place they have chosen for the photos are in front of the garage doors!! Priceless!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
MightyBigEgo said:
I like the fact the best place they have chosen for the photos are in front of the garage doors!! Priceless!
That wasn't the garage - that was the door to the Honeymoon suite!!

Or the home of the forklift truck he will have to use to carry her over the threshold!

Bloody hell! his torso is as round as her calf! I feel sorry for the husband having to wait in the airport departure lounge for his honeymoon, whilst they Kanban and palletize his wife for freight.

:D :D Looks as though he married three women if her body mass is anything to go by. Methinks that he will need to strap a sturdy plank to his arrse in case he falls in :twisted: :twisted:

The silly bast@rd really doesn't know what he has let himself in for.

Just too much woman for me............thank God :p

Maybe he's into belly surfing!!,(you know,Slap the FAT & ride the WAVES!!)
Seriously tho,I hope he had a bag of flour for the wedding night!

Reminds me of the last scene from the film 'Napoleon Dynamite' and that cracking song the nerdy groom sings.

they all need cuddles :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Photographer: 'Can I have the bride and groom please?' 'Oi you two, fück off outa the way and stop pis#ing around - BRIDE AND GROOM PLEASE!!'

'We ARE the bride and groom...'

If you click on the Monkeys for helping link at the side, they have an asshole competition....no comments, they're made already methinks!!!

Is he a clerk in the AGC or RGJ ? She is obviously a driver in the RLC. He He

She has the body mass of all the fcking bridesmaids and they're she-males.