My Avatar

fluffer said:
skintboymike said:
You attention grabbing whore.
no
Then why f*cking ask? Why not just carry on using the pic quietly, hoping it never gets picked up by a Mod?

Why start a thread saying "Look at me!!! I've got a slightly risque avatar!!!!! WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dicksplash. :roll:

FatBoyGeorge said:
I like it. I've got a funny sensation in my trousers. PM me dirty messages before I "hijak and deviate" your thread, and get it holed.

Just ask skintboymike about my all powerful skills.
He's not messin', he's got fuckin' mad skills. :D

skintboymike said:
fluffer said:
skintboymike said:
no
Then why f*cking ask? Why not just carry on using the pic quietly, hoping it never gets picked up by a Mod?

Why start a thread saying "Look at me!!! I've got a slightly risque avatar!!!!! WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Your advise is much appreciated, i shall act upon in future avatar manipulations.

fluffer said:
skintboymike said:
fluffer said:
skintboymike said:
no

Your advise is much appreciated, i shall act upon in future avatar manipulations.
Even billy.winky is taking the p*ss out of you now. :twisted:

skintboymike said:
fluffer said:
skintboymike said:
fluffer said:
skintboymike said:
no

Even billy.winky is taking the p*ss out of you now. :twisted:
:lol: I havn't a clue what anyone is talking about..

...so.... I've had a pretty slow day at work. I was tasked to provide 3 working telephone lines to end users and was only able to complete 1. So an unlucky 2 households will have to wait for our esteemed network planners to produce a solution.

Has anybody else had this difficulty and heard the new song by "The Saturdays"?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZfbvQFfuo

Advantages of cut and paste; discussions can be archived by topic, rather than chronologically. This may be appropriate on talk pages where certain topics have a tendency to come up again and again, and it is convenient to have all past discussion on an issue in one location. Archiving by topic is usually less appropriate for personal user talk pages.

Thoughts please.

FatBoyGeorge said:
...so.... I've had a pretty slow day at work. I was tasked to provide 3 working telephone lines to end users and was only able to complete 1. So an unlucky 2 households will have to wait for our esteemed network planners to produce a solution.

Has anybody else had this difficulty and heard the new song by "The Saturdays"?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZfbvQFfuo

Advantages of cut and paste; discussions can be archived by topic, rather than chronologically. This may be appropriate on talk pages where certain topics have a tendency to come up again and again, and it is convenient to have all past discussion on an issue in one location. Archiving by topic is usually less appropriate for personal user talk pages.

Thoughts please.
Do you mind if I cut and paste that paragraph? It's f*cking awesome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 22
GunnersQuadrant ARRSE: Site Issues 2
E Classified Ads 10