MW2/BlackOps ARRSE clan: BARS

Any of you with a 360 who's still into these two games on multiplayer or just looking for a few muckers to get along with, get yourself online to xbox live and give us a shout. Currently we've got four of us kicking around waving the flag and games have proven to be quite good. Guaranteed a bit of teamwork and at least a good bit of banter over the headset.

Add my gamertag: MrNeil20 with a wee note to let me know who you are

or shoot me a Private Message

if you're interested.

Gonorr or it may be with a small G, either way its me.

BTW, quality of play goes down with beers drunk.

Chimera1974

AlphaK3nnyThing for me!

Usually found swearing down the headset as MrNeil knifes the c-nut I'm about to headshot. Can also be found running around with a FAMAS stopping power killing lots of people, though feeling slightly dirty because of it.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Don't forget the ARRSE Gaming group has plenty of XBL IDs for your fellow ARRSErs, and also covers PS3 and PC gamers.

See Groups under More ARRSE in the menu bars at the top of the page.

Don't forget the ARRSE Gaming group has plenty of XBL IDs for your fellow ARRSErs, and also covers PS3 and PC gamers.

See Groups under More ARRSE in the menu bars at the top of the page.
BARS and MW2 has gone for a ball of chalk in PS3 BNM, finally got back into a few games with an old mucker yesterday after a month or so absence, all was going well and then BINGO BADA BOOM the pair of us ended up getting boosted up to Level 70 of the current Prestige Ranks we were at!!! fecking annoying as we'd both got to our present Prestige honestly until this twat levelled everyone in the forum up!!!

What's the point...

I'll be online tonight on the XBOX, invite me if you see me :)
I'm unsure if you're on my friend's list.

TheInsaneNutter is my Gamertag. I'll be on Modern Warfare from 2100 with probably AlphaKennyThing, Your_Mums_Pal, FourEM and another guy. If you join, we could make an unstoppable 6-man team! *Cue evil laugh*.

Did the gravity of that last post not really communicate?

Did the gravity of that last post not really communicate?
Well, seeing as all I'm seeing is a black screen. Nope. =-D

**EDIT** -- Just googled that link! I'm gonna keep my eye on it. MW3 Announcement? Get in!

You blind git!

The countdown has been taken off, and according to a few sites on the Internet, Activision has released a statement saying that it must be a hoax...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lonetiger Gaming and Software 0
B Gaming and Software 21
Matty0001 Gaming and Software 1