mvik9950

Nope. But nobody ever talks to me anyway. :(

A garbage compactor? Sounds quite fluffy.

Now if he threatened to feed you feet first into a wood chipper having set your willy on fire first, then you might have some room to grumble.

Anyone received a message regarding being crushed in a garbage compactor from this internet hero?
This is a genuine PM I got the other month. I've edited portions that would lead to me being arrested for Contempt of Court:

[h=2]*********** no mentions[/h]
I thought a private message to a senior user was more appropriate.According to a tabloid or two ****** parents took tablets and the mother called the emergency services. It was supposed to be a suicide pact.
That supposedly is true, and may be a reason for a press ban.
Also possible is that the family were contacted to say that the story went viral because it was an archetype designed to blitz the media with consequences for older responsibles and to excite younger irresponsibles..a strategy of sexualisation of the workplace to up the stakes and therefore controls and thus make blackmail viable again. The agenda this suits is Monarch Programming.
Monarch Programming is military mind control for civilians. ****** showed examples of being affected by this widespread experiment in individual and social control. She wore a black and white hooped dress common to programmed youth. ( a sort of uniform) she spoke to her mother about "looking her in the eye" which relates to Monarch Programming and other variants of programming. She was "disinhibited" which is a feature of the training which of course as this is Monarch she will not know she has had.
The teacher will have been equally liable to malleability attacks, all as grist to the mill to get an archetype story. I let slip some of this to the family,
and a mother/parent will know if this micro choice from the media is extensive enough to combine with Monarch motifs to suggest her daughter had been compromised. Much of this exercise is as a proof of concept. but to get a couple of comments and hand gestures or images into a major sory is all Monarch seeks, as it acts as a subliminal trigger to the many more passively "noticing" motifs amidst emotionally charged syllabi.
If this seems far fetched it is not Google Monarch Programming with eye, black and white, ruby, underage or any term you like.
Or read http://www.bhmversusmengele.tumblr.com.
The military were into this, and still are. It is only safe if overlooked by
intel people. Or whatever is in the ascendancy of course. Sleep on that. It was trauma based, still is, but very subtle now, as I have seen some of it. It might save lives, maybe millions, but it is basically a system of slavery, and acquiring an enemy invisibly. I only mention it
because the obvious downside is Human Rights, there can be none.
A side issue is that those compelled to act the way they do can claim no mens rea. Or try to, it is a bit of a wild card, and owes much to ancient traditions but that is another story. Think Derren Brown on steroids.
It may be the only war worth fighting to avoid this. I have thought about it and I cannot see an end to it. Perpetual struggle or slavery.​

A garbage compactor? Sounds quite fluffy

Now if he threatened to feed you feet first into a wood chipper having set your willy on fire first, then you might have some room to grumble.
Exactly. How dare he be so feeble in his threat. I expect, nay require, an address, a date, an offer of his wife, sister, daughter. or all three. Come mvik9950 man up.

Exactly. How dare he be so feeble in his threat. I expect, nay require, an address, a date, an offer of his wife, sister, daughter. or all three. Come mvik9950 man up.
He might be a botter, then what?
You need to consider these things, he might make you his personal gimp and make you chew the big feather fillled marshmallow.

Its 03:15, I think. Here anyway. I must to bed. I hope by sun up he will have shown himself. I'll be sadly disappointed if he hasn't. Await the very far from next gripping episode within the next six hours. Spaquini notchi!

mvik9950 has been banned from every forum he has been a member of.

From 6speedonline.com
About mvik9950
Biographyprofessional yank haterLocationBrixton, UKInterestswanking, pissing off yank scumOccupationknocking out yank *********.

Latest Threads