Muvvers Day Speshul: 241

So, if you had a choice/chance, which of these combos would you want to tickle your fancy?

Mum/Daughter Combo Column A or B?

Goldie Hahn and Kate Hudson Demi Moore and Rumer Willis

Blythe and Gwyneth Tina and Beyonce

Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Kathy and Paris Hilton

and, as an added bonus:

a 3some:

Priscilla Presley, daughter Lisa Marie and granddaughter Riley Keough [though, to be fair and avoid pervo charges, Riley is only 14 at present, though , she has appeared polished up in public for ' charity events' and such looking more sophisticated than her years. ]

Rocketeer said:
So, if you had a choice/chance, which of these combos would you want to tickle your fancy?

and, as an added bonus:

a 3some:

Priscilla Presley, daughter Lisa Marie and granddaughter Riley Keough [though, to be fair and avoid pervo charges, Riley is only 14 at present, though , she has appeared polished up in public for ' charity events' and such looking more sophisticated than her years. ]
try spelling. you tool.

And what right have you to talk about my Missus in such a manner.

I am reporting you the mods for bringing her good name into disrepute.

see that toting all those medals by your avatar have worn you down, wrapjob...

If my mizpell [ sic] of someone's name is all you got to b*tch about on a Friday.. I figure you're well past in need of a bag of crisps and a Guinness...

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Rocketeer said:

and, as an added bonus:

a 3some:

try spelling. you tool.
Hello Pot, this is Kettle. Send idiotstat, over.

(Psst, sweetcheeks - Rocketeer is actually quite a clever blerk who writes books and stuff and doesn't even put pretty pop up pictures in them - you probably wouldn't have read them)

The_Snail said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Rocketeer said:

and, as an added bonus:

a 3some:

try spelling. you tool.

(Psst, sweetcheeks - Rocketeer is actually quite a clever blerk who writes books and stuff and doesn't even put pretty pop up pictures in them - you probably wouldn't have read them)
So is he having a bit of writers block, and is on here trying to work out the best combo for a bit of a sex plot.

I wrote a book once, it was called My Diary!

The_Snail said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Rocketeer said:

and, as an added bonus:

a 3some:

try spelling. you tool.

oy snail when am i putting my dick in you again and make-in you scream.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sirbhp The NAAFI Bar 10
Civvy_Shot Gaming and Software 3
Tartan_Terrier The NAAFI Bar 34