Mutton

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents, as I drove into town today I stopped at a red light only to watch a 50 something peroxide blonde seductively wiggle her way across the road resplendent in leather bomber jacket, leather trousers, boots and makeup applied with a trowel. Stunned, it took several seconds of horn blowing from the irate driver behind me to bring me to my senses and for me to realise the lights had changed to green. I drove the remainder of the journey into town sporting an additional gear lever :oops:

This is not a post about WYFBYS as they tend to be glamourous and adorable in their own sweet way. This isn't about MILF so much as about FILTH ... those gorgeous and ancient tramps that can walk into a room smouldering sexuality and make you turn your gaze from pretty young things ... The Shirley Carters (Eastenders) of this world.

Sweet Mutton dressed as lamb ....

[​IMG]

2. Kev

I think you need a holiday?

3. or therapy...............

4. The brassiest tart of the lot.

Gentlemen, I give you Liz McDonald from Coronation Street:

[​IMG]

Nice norks though.
    And legs too.

I would of course. Well, it's a man's manners...

5. Works for me. An atractive older woman is far more likely to be damned good in the sack than a woman in her twenties. In this case; when it comes to mutton, I'm a glutton.

6. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7. Yes. Agreed. My rule has always to go for women 20 years older than me. Worked great. Now I'm 54 I thinkI see a flaw in my plan!

8. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

9. I've stopped taking my medication ...