Mustafa Shag

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Storeman Norman, Feb 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I brought the Muslim one, as opposed to the non-muslim one.

It blows itself up :D

(The old ones are the best).

2. Is it made in Denmark?

3. It's strange how they were never bothered with Bernard Breslaw's character in Carry on up the Khyber
    Altogether now:
    MUSTAFA LEAK!

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

And of course, a very famous one:

Letter from Moscow, wartime:

My Dear Reggie,
    In these dark days man tends to look for little shafts of light from Heaven. My days are probably darker than yours, and I need, my God I do, all the light I can get. But I am a decent fellow, and I do not want to be mean about what little brightness is shed upon me from time to time. So I propose to share with you a tiny flash that has illuminated my sombre life, and tell you that God has given me a new Turkish colleague whose card tells me he is called Mustapha Kunt.

We all feel like that, Reggie, now and then, especially when Spring is upon upon us, but few of us would care to put it on our cards. It takes a Turk to do that.

Sir Archibald Clerk Kerr
    H.M. Ambassador, Moscow

Link at:http://www.pastfinders.net/great%20letters.htm

5. LMAO- am now cleaning a cocktail of snot and coffee from my monitor.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

In the article, a person from Anne Summers asked for names for the doll if Mustapha Shag is not allowed so how about starting this off with

Raghead Roger

or

Put me down woman - I prefer goats.

or

Danish Dan, the Musselman

7. How about calling it Iqbal Socranie ( spelling?) - a dummy and full of air.

8. Peter Plastic Pen1s?

9. I wonder if they'll develop a dido called the RAM- a- DAN?

10. These Muslims just seam to be becoming more pathetic by the day. Shall we start taking bets on how long it takes for them to start protesting outside Ann Summers?

11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

What was a good God Fearing young member of the mosque doing in an Anne Summers shop in the first place?

12. Porabably had a Hadj On

13. There's a joke around here that,

"Jews don't recognize Christ as the Messiah,
    Protestants don't recognize the Pope as the leader of Christendom,
    And Baptists don't recognize each other in strip clubs and liquor stores."

Presumably, the rule about strip clubs, liquor stores, and Anne Summers shops applies to Muslims in the UK....

14. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Not only have I just spat out my coffee, but I have also swamped myself laughing at that . . . . now getting some rather strange ( and a little disgusted) looks at work. 8O