Mustafa Kamal

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunami, May 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Keep your filthy urges to yourself!
  2. So, now when there are any news reports concerning him, he will be known as Mustafa Kamal Mustafa (formerly known as Abu Hamza). Good move Abu!

Oh, I nearly forgot........ Enjoy your holiday in America Mustafa!
  3. At least he did'nt change it to Paul Francis Gadd (pbuh)
  4. Steven Demetre Georgiou (Cat Stevens) changed his name to Yusuf Islam,,,However the change did not alter the fact that his music recorded under the name Cat Stevens was mainly crap (except Wild World) and still is...
    Hamsa will always be known as a Tw*t no matter what he changes his name to...
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Kamal translated means 'perfection'.... silly cnut can't have held up a mirror & looked into it lately.
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Or indeed stop the US Immigration dept from deciding he was a person not welcomed. A pity really as we dont really want hime either. What is it with so called celebs and their religeous ferveour?
  7. Doesn't matter if he calls himself Tony Blair - when are we going to ship him off to the US and get rid of the bogger?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. His name wasn't Abu Hamza to begin with. It's high time our media cottoned on to this. Abu Hamza, just means he is father of Hamza. Pretty much like calling Tony Blair, Eugene's Daddy everytime he gets a mention, instead of him being Tony blair. Every time I hear any raghead being called Abu anything I say, "yes but what's his proper name?".
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You can change a name but the person remains the same. In this case a hookhanded cuntoid.
  10. Here you go, found this in a microsecond,

Abu Hamza al-Masri was born in Alexandria, Egypt as Mustafa Kamel Mustafa in 1958, the son of a middle class army officer. In 1979, he entered the UK on a student visa.

calling him Abu Hamza al Masri just means Hamza and Masri's dad. It's never been his proper name. About time the newspapers and the BBC were more accurate about this detail.

This waste of oxygen should have been sent home long, long ago!
  11. HHH

HHH LE

Maybe he finds holding the mirror a bit awkward !
  12. They caught a peeping Tom near our compound when I was last in Oman. His name was Mustafa Shufti.
  13. So is Mr. Kamal going on a nice trip to a US supermax gaol?
  14. Dragging up the few terms of Arabic I did 40 years ago...
    "Abu" something is typically used to make a nickname to denote a characteristic. Now I have a feeling that a "hamza" may actually be a hook - it's used to describe a hook-like sign in Arabic writing. And "Masr" is Egypt.
    So I would translate this as "Hooky the Egyptian".
    Happy to be corrected by someone who actually speaks the language!
    • Like Like x 1