Must share info

Flash and I was on the phone earlier talking about usual Saturday morning crap and dribble, the subject turned to sex and we were both complaining we had become a little un current of late.

Then the shock confession came.

He stated that last time he and Mrs Flash were on the job she had stuck her (rabbit / finger flex toy) up his hoop and he shot like a demon, and he now struggles reaching the final stages without a couple of fingers or a vibrator stuck in his claypit.

Do I stay pals with this fella or should I block his MSN, and phone numbers etc etc.

I am suffering from PTSD imagining that cnuts big ginger fritter with with some poor birds fingers sunk to the knuckles :D :D :D

Many guys apparantly like this type of finger action, although they don't widely broadcast it. You however Mr MDN seem to to know an awful lot about it, and I'm wondering if your talking from experience? :wink:

Many guys apparantly like this type of finger action, although they don't widely broadcast it. You however Mr MDN seem to to know an awful lot about it, and I'm wondering if your talking from experience? :wink:

My trumping tube is a one way valve, out only

Flash went into great detail I just listen in stunned silence. :D

Not a chance, you have more chance of nailing trifle to a cieling.

Baby Cakes,

Personally, I think MDN does more "meowing" currently than he'd like for the world to know.

Those that boast and brag the most usually do.

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
exbleep Cookery 31
civvygit Current Affairs, News and Analysis 7
Outstanding Infantry 12