must haves for op tour???

Any suggestions to what would be a smart idea to take with you on op tour?

A sense of humour :)

Pax

Your SA80 would be a good start, i suppose ammo,and a few magazines wouldnt go a miss either. :wink:

Some sun cream? 8)

Some rocking horse sh1t if you can find it! (you may be able to swap it for some buiscuit brown if you lucky) :roll:

know a cheerful subbie with some yummy, slightly aged compo that might be useful :D and some very old beer if I remember...........

ok all good but i was thinkin along the lines of personal items e.g can you take a laptop? is it worth buyin any kit?

Plastic pussy and lube

Anything with custard....not forgetting custard of course....and as a poor second a woman with the IQ of a lemon and huge tits...fit easily into your kit :lol:

Trigger696 said:
Your SA80 would be a good start, . :wink:
Well no it wouldn't really, but it's better than a stick - just.

Two eyes, two ears and one mouth
Great advice, i always get them mixed up after a few beers though.

2 mouths, 1 cashpoint, 1 whorehouse, and a pizza.

Great advice though. His, not mine :x

MILLAN said:
Any suggestions to what would be a smart idea to take with you on op tour?
For you. White and Yellow paint pens. If you are sending a comfy box throw in a couple of rolls of the most common HCC Labels.

dingerr said:
For you. White and Yellow paint pens. If you are sending a comfy box throw in a couple of rolls of the most common HCC Labels.
good idea hadnt thought of the great art of stencilling ha ha ha how i miss storage.

The rules to soggy biscuit. There are regional differences and the rules are always changing. Don't get caught out.