• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

must haves for op tour???

Any suggestions to what would be a smart idea to take with you on op tour?

A sense of humour :)

Pax

Your SA80 would be a good start, i suppose ammo,and a few magazines wouldnt go a miss either. :wink:

Some sun cream? 8)

Some rocking horse sh1t if you can find it! (you may be able to swap it for some buiscuit brown if you lucky) :roll:

know a cheerful subbie with some yummy, slightly aged compo that might be useful :D and some very old beer if I remember...........

ok all good but i was thinkin along the lines of personal items e.g can you take a laptop? is it worth buyin any kit?

Plastic pussy and lube

Anything with custard....not forgetting custard of course....and as a poor second a woman with the IQ of a lemon and huge tits...fit easily into your kit :lol:

Trigger696 said:
Your SA80 would be a good start, . :wink:
Well no it wouldn't really, but it's better than a stick - just.

Two eyes, two ears and one mouth
Great advice, i always get them mixed up after a few beers though.

2 mouths, 1 cashpoint, 1 whorehouse, and a pizza.

Great advice though. His, not mine :x

MILLAN said:
Any suggestions to what would be a smart idea to take with you on op tour?
For you. White and Yellow paint pens. If you are sending a comfy box throw in a couple of rolls of the most common HCC Labels.

dingerr said:
For you. White and Yellow paint pens. If you are sending a comfy box throw in a couple of rolls of the most common HCC Labels.
good idea hadnt thought of the great art of stencilling ha ha ha how i miss storage.

The rules to soggy biscuit. There are regional differences and the rules are always changing. Don't get caught out.