Must have eBay item!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mad_Moriarty, Dec 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on chaps, put a bid in.

As the description states : " A peice of Northern Ireland history " !!! :lol:

Click here to view

2. £10K buy-it-now price? Aye, right. Looks like the kind of tosh to be seen in a Parisien brothel!

3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Any hints for us IGS - slaves, now blocked from the wonders of e-bay?

4. The guys a knob and attributed to the death of two Signallers.

5. One of Michael Stones paintings is up for auction!

[​IMG]

6. Welcome to the banal world of art... it's the only place where top marks on the loon'o'meter earns you cash... Van Gogh, Picasso, Dali, Wahol... not that he belongs with them

I detest that I know this will sell.... mind you, he could have earned a lot more by selling his previous works:

Prison

[​IMG]

Prior to Prison

[​IMG]

7. I'm surprised, confused and shocked that he spelt the word "background" and his name correctly.

Also, that Van Gogh never sold a picture in his lifetime, but this talentless, artless tw@t will.

8. He did albeit only to his Brother, he only brought one picture off him out of charity.

9. Looks like eBay have pulled it. :clap:

10. aha an art critic if ever I saw one, if he did the picture shown above entitled 'prison' (strange subject matter, a guy's grundies covered butt!! but it takes all sorts i suppose! especially if you spent years in pokey) then he has actually got some talent, can you do better mr frenchperson? and compared to some canvas daubed with random splashes of paint a la Jackson Pollock, hes actually a fecking genius in the art world or are you of the Brian Sewell bent where the random daubs of some twat are an indication of the angst and suffering of the world!! and a true indication of the genius of the 'artist'

You say he's talentless and artless cos you dont like his politics !!