Must have CDs

WOW! Finally... Chris Isaak released a "Best of Chris Isaak" CD today... Since I love his one and only hit CD so much... I must have this too! I can't wait to own a CD with half of the hits I already own and a selection of flops that were never appreciated in their time.

The only CDs I want more are...
The Birdy Song remix album including the 12" and indie versions &
The Eurovision Song Contest compilation of songs scoring 0

So... Thank you music industry for producing the Chris Isaak CD... any chance you could do the others I've mentioned too... or anything else anyone else posts. We'll buy anything!

BaldricksBullet said:
WOW! Finally... Chris Isaak released a "Best of Chris Isaak" CD today... Since I love his one and only hit CD so much... I must have this too! I can't wait to own a CD with half of the hits I already own and a selection of flops that were never appreciated in their time.

So... Thank you music industry for producing the Chris Isaak CD... any chance you could do the others I've mentioned too... or anything else anyone else posts. We'll buy anything!
Anything by Celine Dion
The re-mix of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler (as seen on Loose Women yesterday)
Best of Donny Osmond

I'd say "Snooker Loopy" by Chas and Dave, but that's actually quite good.

Dale the snail said:
BaldricksBullet said:

Best of Donny Osmond
Noooo ... Best of Jimmy Osmond! I'll be you long haired lover from Liverpool and I'll do anything you say... Agggghhhhh! Best make it a single though.

Son of your Father - Chicory Tip
Boney M's Greatest "hits"
Lady in Red (extended version)
Anything by Sir Bonio (Miss Sarajevo excepted - he doesn't whine I mean sing on that one)
Two Little Boys/Grandad we love you/Grandma we love you remix

12 inch club remix of "how much is that doggy in the window", by snoop dog. Apparently due to visa contstraints he is not going to release it over here in UK.

So we all miss out!

Damn...

The Roger Whittaker whistles the Beatles CD.

He even tried calling them but they still didn't turn up.

Or those that were left.

The European Drinking Contest Greatest Hits CD single.

And the poetry of Terry Wogan, ideal for those long car journeys.

od character at worked has filled his ipod with eurovision from the 80s90s and
right up to date but is off to bosnia for a holiday :sweatdrop:

brighton hippy said:
od character at worked has filled his ipod with eurovision from the 80s90s and
right up to date but is off to bosnia for a holiday :sweatdrop:
Bosnia deserves him.

And Hans Zimmer was definitely framed.

Peter Andre's Greatest Hits - for some reason it's blank

Are Friends Electric - Steven Hawkins extendid remix

In the year 2525 by Mystic Meg (disco mix)

Ashes to Ashes by the England Cricket Squad