Must have been on rag.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Still pissing my pants after reading the last line.

So not a good look. Especially when accessorised with limp little pansy girly hands like what you have got. How the fuck you your hands not reach below your hip bone you fucking puff? Unless you are a Thalidomide victim. In which case, sorry.

pissed.jpg

Fuck me, Zante looks like Gilligans Island populated by ex-pats from Bolton.

Thanks for sharing such a vibrant sub-culture with us.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Auntie Barb is clearly craving the cock.
Steady Tiger. We appear to have discovered a forum about a Greek island where discussion of pissing oneself is socially acceptable. At best it may get interesting. At worst we can scrap your truck and buy the fucking place.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Steady Tiger. We appear to have discovered a forum about a Greek island where discussion of pissing oneself is socially acceptable. At best it may get interesting. At worst we can scrap your truck and buy the fucking place.
But why would anyone want to go to Greece, it's full of striking poor people.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
But why would anyone want to go to Greece, it's full of striking poor people.
Let us think about countries full of poor people shall we?

Cheap fucks
Cheap drugs
Cheap drinks...

I could go on...

Well I thought it was bloody funny you miserable cunts. Whats up? Can`t face up to it being Monday tomorrow.
Be quiet. Men are talking.

Let us think about countries full of poor people shall we?

Cheap fucks
Cheap drugs
Cheap drinks...

I could go on...
Would be cheaper if they were still on the Drachma. Bloody euros.

Being an expat in Zante.

"Dear Diary

Today I woke up well after lunch after a night of binge drinking in a pub exactly the same as one in England, then I went to another English themed bar for lunch which consisted of a fry up and re-runs of Coranation Street on the sky box and reading yesterdays Sun that they fly in special like, I did that yesterday as well and I will probably do it again tommorow. It's getting more lonely here as all my friends have started to go back home as old age sets in, maybe I should go home too so the NHS can look after me as well. Today I thought about driving my Suzuki soft top off one of those really sharp bends in the hills...at least my family back home would think it was an accident that way"

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Would be cheaper if they were still on the Drachma. Bloody euros.
Turkey. It is the same place just over the water and cheaper. Well, the bit over the water is the same place. Erzurum and out east things can get a bit interesting.

Turkey. It is the same place just over the water and cheaper. Well, the bit over the water is the same place. Erzurum and out east things can get a bit interesting.
Sounds like a plan, I'm in. Can I bring my spanners? They will probably only have metric ones there